The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood why people gossip so much like little school girls on here?

Rather than be a man and say something to my face or directly to me people have to run off to backroom chats, texts and video games like a little biotch.

Im easy to get ahold of if someone has beef with me.

Rant over...insanity time

You need to rant you got my number.

Rather than be a man and say something to my face or directly to me people have to run off to backroom chats, texts and video games like a little biotch.

I agree if you think I am an asshole (which I am) then just tell me, I can handle it :)
Sometimes I also wish the banter thread did not exist

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Try west central Florida, cheaper than East or West and just a bunch of Canadians for 3-4 months out of the year. Well to be fair there is a large bunch of non driving, slow moving Ohio and Michigan people floating around in minivans. But they leave also and pretty soon. And we have cows!!!

If I can pull this off (my daughter is already sold on it) I would be a West coast guy :)

I believe the little girls I went to school with weren't this bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Costco Amex can kiss my a$$. Missed a payment by 1 day, which apparently was my second in a year (not that i'm aware of) and they bumped my APR to almost 28%. Rewards on it were awful (my gas purchases always rang as 'retail' so i got shafted out of 2% each time)... Luckily Costco is switching to Visa. I might just drop the card all together and use something with better rewards. I don't even want to argue the point, because i'll be done with them within the next 3 months... Balanced paid in full as of tonight... See ya.

Try west central Florida, cheaper than East or West and just a bunch of Canadians for 3-4 months out of the year. Well to be fair there is a large bunch of non driving, slow moving Ohio and Michigan people floating around in minivans. But they leave also and pretty soon. And we have cows!!!
I love Canadians (lived in Toronto for a year. Sounds like my kind of area jim

I love Canadians (lived in Toronto for a year. Sounds like my kind of area jim

1989c1e6874be003d0a59249fcb4fc87.jpg

I'm not always a fan of Canadians, especially when they're 20 under the speed limit AND THIS IS WHAT I GET TO SEE

OK so look. I meant what I said about the C200's dude. But have you ever thought about taking a brush to those things?! I mean good lord! :alien:

JM

Costco Amex can kiss my a$$. Missed a payment by 1 day, which apparently was my second in a year (not that i'm aware of) and they bumped my APR to almost 28%. Rewards on it were awful (my gas purchases always rang as 'retail' so i got shafted out of 2% each time)... Luckily Costco is switching to Visa. I might just drop the card all together and use something with better rewards. I don't even want to argue the point, because i'll be done with them within the next 3 months... Balanced paid in full as of tonight... See ya.

Just remember, I think they delayed the switch.

Just remember, I think they delayed the switch.

Good point. I guess it's possibly up to August. I'll just use debit if I can. Just really irks me with really good credit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good point. I guess it's possibly up to August. I'll just use debit if I can. Just really irks me with really good credit.

Dont blame you. Since you just paid it in full, can you get them to remove the late?

Dont blame you. Since you just paid it in full, can you get them to remove the late?

Good idea. It's worth a shot so I'll give it a try tomorrow. Never know.

Good idea. It's worth a shot so I'll give it a try tomorrow. Never know.

Debit works. If they won't remove the late close it up and tell them to pound sand.

Not sure where this should go, but helicopters flying overhead since I got home from work. A young 6 year old girl has gone missing one subdivision over. It is now 8:06 pm CST. Say a prayer for her. We have lost of woods very close by and a river with low lands about a par 5 from my house. Trying to get more information.

JM
Any word?

Spent the day painting siding at work today. What was I supposed to do at home tonight? Paint the kitchen..... yeah that did not happen.

Spent the day painting siding at work today. What was I supposed to do at home tonight? Paint the kitchen..... yeah that did not happen.
Both are rant-worthy.

1. I talk smack straight to you during video games. Face it, we suck at video games.

2. Not cool at all, sounds like there are some butthurt peeps.

1. I talk smack straight to you during video games. Face it, we suck at video games.

2. Not cool at all, sounds like there are some butthurt peeps.
Lol i am awful at video games.

I aint losing sleep over it. The genuine non two-faced people out in thp land far exceed people that act like this and i have a pretty good memory.

I aint losing sleep over it. The genuine non two-faced people out in thp land far exceed people that act like this and i have a pretty good memory.

Take the high road dude. No point in getting caught up in petty BS.

I will cut a b*tch who ****s with the party planner.

I will cut a b*tch who ****s with the party planner.

Come at me, bro!

Now for my rant....
Went to go hit golf balls with a buddy tonight and had to turn around in a parking lot because I missed my turn. After I make the turn in the parking lot I hear a grind, pop and then a bang from the front end. I stop the car, get out and find that the front right drive axle decided to come apart on me. Like a true golf die-hard I got my clubs out of the car and hit balls for an hour before having my buddy give me a rode home.

We were going to get rid of the car soon anyway, so it's not devastating. The good news is I get a new car this weekend. Bad news is that o have to go clean my old car out tomorrow in the snow before having it towed away for good.

038818634a3606ae07ab4adc4133992e.jpg
ffb4d1c0f24b127600560539edec54af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The s*** you've done for this community, its amazing how people look past that.

The s*** you've done for this community, its amazing how people look past that.

He's mad that you didn't get the waitresses number at Mission Inn that night.

He's mad that you didn't get the waitresses number at Mission Inn that night.
And she was mad some of his plates were partials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back