Three Songs for Your Round

theoverswinger

Reaction score
Handicap
16.2 UNHS
Let's say you're going to play golf tomorrow. What 3 songs do you listen to so you can mentally prepare for your round?

I have about 2000 songs in my collection, from Elvis to Beatles to Led Zep to Nirvana to Twenty One Pilots. The songs will change from time to time, but right now those 3 will be (song and artist)

1. One Vision - Queen
2. Suit and Tie - Justin Timberlake
3. Theme from a Summer Place - the Lettermen version

Don't think I listen to a set of three songs to mentally prepare for a round.

I am not a music person so maybe the intro to THP Radio or the podcast.
If that is no good, Me & Julio by Paul Simon, because I liked Spud Webb in the video.
Maybe Rocky music? Or against the Zoo Crew, perhaps some John Williams Darth Vader stuff.

Usually the first three songs are,
Dr. Dre, Forgot bout dre
MGK, Sail
Macklemore, Downtown

Just puts me in a good mood. But I am one that the normal Pandora on my bluetooth while golfing is Dr. Dre radio or Wiz Khalifa radio

Burial - Yogi & Skrillex feat. Pusha T

Earthquake - DJ Fresh VS Diplo Feat. Dominique Young Unique

Turn Down for What - DJ Snake & Lil Jon

T-Swizzle.

Drowning Pool - Bodies

Eminem - Not Afraid

Kool Moe Dee - I Go To Work

I don't have a set specific song(s). I usually don't listen to music on the range unless I'm going to be there for a while and plan ahead of time. If that's the case, I have Pandora on and am usually listening to the "Workout" station.

I don't, but if I did, it would be 3 Linkin Park songs:
Somewhere I Belong
In the End
Numb

I don't know about three songs but I think I would play "the impossible dream" over and over! But I' m old!

Eminem - like toy soldiers

ll cool j - mama said know out

eye of the tiger

I don't really mentally prepare for a round (or much of anything, really). If I were to pick three songs to listen to during my round, though, they'd be:

Wagon Wheel--Old Crow Medicine Show

Loving County--Charlie Robison

Forgot About Dre--Dr. Dre and Eminen

Fault line - August Burns Red

Parallels - As I Lay Dying

The Mirror's Truth - In Flames

But these get me going everyday...

I like good music before a round and sometimes during. My current jams that put me in a good mood...

Alabama Shakes - Future People

Grouplove - Ways to Go

Dirty Heads - Cabin By the Sea

Slyvan Esso - Coffee

Alabama Shakes - Don't Wanna Fight
[video=youtube;nin-fiNz50M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nin-fiNz50M[/video]

Slime Girls - Vacation Wasteland

none. the peace and quiet of a golf course is something i treasure with a job in which i'm constantly interacting with people, and two extremely loud and rambunctious little boys at home. i love music, but it and golf do not mix for me.

1) shake me by Cinderella
2) rock you like a hurricane by scorpians.
3 crazy train by ozzy

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'll usually listen to some metal on the way to the course, but once I'm there, I like to enjoy the relative peace and quiet. I usually have WWIII going on at home between my kids, I want to relax & enjoy being outside with friends.

Eminem: lose yourself

2pac: Hit em up

anything from jayz

Back