To This Community of THPers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Those that joined the Albatross Club this year, this is really for you. A special note from St Jude for our campaign again to donate for the 3rd year in a row to this wonderful organization in the name of this community. For more information it, as the club is open to anybody, here is the thread with all of the benefits and details.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...n-THPers-Making-a-Difference-Helping-Children

d48806a7bb8d15b7a891485a9ced83e3.jpg

Last edited:
Those that joined the Albatross Club this year, this is really for you. A special note from St Jude for our campaign again to donate for the 3rd year in a row to this wonderful organization in the name of this community.

SJCH is amazing and what THP has done is incredible in support. Nothing worse than seeing sick kids and families impacted, but nothing better than supporting thise in need.

• Admin
SJCH is amazing and what THP has done is incredible in support. Nothing worse than seeing sick kids and families impacted, but nothing better than supporting thise in need.

Thank you for your support. The first year when GolferGal and I went and toured their campus and made the donation in person, we were moved and as long as we can continue to offer the benefits of the Albatross Club, we know we can make a difference.

That’s awesome, happy to be a part of the family and helping such a great cause.

Those that joined the Albatross Club this year, this is really for you. A special note from St Jude for our campaign again to donate for the 3rd year in a row to this wonderful organization in the name of this community.

Incredible!

Feels good, man.

Glad to have played a small part with the THP family’s support of SJ. Such a great cause.

That is fantastic. It's hard to think of a better cause than kids who are suffering.

I know you/we are not doing this for any recognition, but great to see this anyway! ST Jude's is one of the most worthy organizations to support anywhere, and I'm proud that THP is such a strong supporter.

Always great to see this. Great community and great cause

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Awesome!! Glad to be part of that and THP.

Glad to help be apart of a great cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome. Reason i initally joined. Kudos to everyone and thanks again to JB and GG

Absolutely fantastic

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

As a family that has lost a child to cancer this means so much. Thank you.

That's awesome! It's good to know that your contribution, no matter what size, will be helping someone.

Always proud to know we help such an important cause. Thanks for sharing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So amazing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Proud to help any way possible.

Very nice: glad to be a part of a great group of caring people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing better than supporting Children in need and their Families. Thanks THP for making it happen.

Glad to be a part of this, a very worthy cause.

Back