Top 10 Cleanest Chain Restaurants

Carrabbas was a bit surprising, maybe it's because I hate the lighting but it never feels that clean. The rest was no surprise, and reaffirms my belief that Chic File A and Culver's are he best run fast food restaurants.

Last edited:
Of all those chik fil a is the only one I've been too .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Papa Murphys here is pretty clean definitely Culvers.

Carrabbas was a bit surprising, maybe it's because I hate the lighting but it never feels that clean. That was no surprise, and reaffirms my belief that Chic File A and Culver's are he best run fast food restaurants.

We had a friend that worked at Carrabbas years ago and would always tell us the kitchen and walk ins were immaculate

Doesn't surprise me that half of these are upscale restaurants. A few of the others, I have never heard of - Culvers, Papa Murphys.

Culver’s

Can you really consider Papa Murphy’s a restaurant??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Culver’s is so good.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never heard of the pizza joint. But the rest make sense. It shows in the quality of food too.

Had Fleming's for the first time tonight, not sure how clean it was but it sure was delicious.

That was the question I was going to ask as well. No cooked food so you obviously can't eat there. Seems like a stretch to me.

They do have a built-in advantage, don't they?

Chick-fil-A also grew from 7th largest fast food chain to 3rd largest last year.

and well deserved.

They do it right.

They do. But it's even more impressive when you are growing at that rate. Makes it even more challenging to maintain standards.

We love the {pizza though, convenient that it is cooked at home, so always warm.....lol

Back