The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check salvage yards. Can save a lot. Most can even install it very cheaply

I did and they didn't have any. After a ton of eBay searching I found one for $116. The price differences was crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did and they didn't have any. After a ton of eBay searching I found one for $116. The price differences was crazy.

I worked at a salvage yard. We could order in parts we didn't have

I worked at a salvage yard. We could order in parts we didn't have

I should of also mentioned they wanted $350 to order one. I'm happy now and it will only cost me a 12 pack to get it put on.

I should of also mentioned they wanted $350 to order one. I'm happy now and it will only cost me a 12 pack to get it put on.

Good deal

Nah, last ditch, I'll buy some out of my pocket for the kiddos.

If it gets to that (hopefully it doesn't) pm me and I will snag a few dozen for the kiddos

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'd be willing to help out as well. I know you don't/won't lean on us, but THPers are incredible. Let's not forget the gofundme page to get 441 a XXIO....

Speaking of I'm gonna set up a go fund me b for some yonex n1-mb

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Always fun when an ex (the wife's) make veiled threats via text message and then try to use kids as pawns. 2016 has been....'fun' so far :bulgy-eyes:

Always fun when an ex (the wife's) make veiled threats via text message and then try to use kids as pawns. 2016 has been....'fun' so far :bulgy-eyes:
Haters gonna hate

Working your ass off for people, putting up with them being selfish and inconsiderate then them having the nerve to criticisize the way you did things (while they sat on the sidelines). It stings. I'm feeling down.

Last edited:
Working your ass off for people, putting up with them being selfish and inconsiderate then them having the nerve to criticisize the way you did things (while they sat in the sidelines). It stings. I'm feeling down.

Dude. That's coaching.

It sucks, but its true on all levels, from the lowest to the highest. It sent me into a true and diagnosed depression. To this day I remember my wife crying about the things which were being said about me.

For you, remember, you're doing it for the right reasons, the kids, and though you aren't paid for it, you truly ARE being paid for it by the difference you'll make, even if parents are blind to it, the kids NEVER are.

Please just get off your butt and fast. Thanks.

I won't do that dude. I refuse to use what I do here to help with things outside of THP, its just not ethically right IMO. Its like twitter-begging, it rubs me wrong.

I understand not leaning on your bstone contacts, but why not a thp crowd funding effort? you do so much for us around here; give us a chance to give back to you in a small way.

I understand not leaning on your bstone contacts, but why not a thp crowd funding effort? you do so much for us around here; give us a chance to give back to you in a small way.

Don't worry. I have him covered.

I appreciate everyone and their willingness, but this is something the kids and I need to rebuild, and they need to learn the merits of reaping the rewards from hard work. Its always nice to know I can lean on THPers and they will prop things up when it is truly needed, but to me there are boundaries and I will never, ever, cross those.
Don't worry. I have him covered.
Scholar and a gentleman. It stands true though, I refuse to overstep any potential boundaries and be "that guy", you know me brotherman.

I appreciate everyone and their willingness, but this is something the kids and I need to rebuild, and they need to learn the merits of reaping the rewards from hard work. Its always nice to know I can lean on THPers and they will prop things up when it is truly needed, but to me there are boundaries and I will never, ever, cross those.

Scholar and a gentleman. It stands true though, I refuse to overstep any potential boundaries and be "that guy", you know me brotherman.

There's no overstepping. Text me Monday and I will arrange it

you can say the same thing two different ways and have very different outcomes.

"you're wrong and i'm right." puts people on the defensive. usually counterproductive.

"yeah, ok, i definitely see what you're saying and it makes sense. i guess i was thinking maybe it could be this way for these reasons. does that make sense? what am i not thinking through correctly?" validate the other side's position. hold yourself out as the slow, confused party. it's the columbo approach.

sorry to see someone try this forum out and fail because of their own approach. but the real travesty is that people like that often walk away not realizing they are the reason for the failure, not everyone else. it reminds me of something a very successful client of ours said to her dimwitted son-in-law on a phone call among several potential investors in a business venture she was helping him start. on the call he resorted to calling everyone else idiots because they couldn't get on board with his vision. she told him, "when everybody is the idiot, YOU are the idiot." it's a lesson i'm still learning myself.

Getting quite sick of hearing criticism of Rory and his weight lifting and exercise routine. Yesterday there was a pro on the golf channel talking about it that looked like he wouldn't know a weight room if he was standing in the middle of it.

Getting quite sick of hearing criticism of Rory and his weight lifting and exercise routine. Yesterday there was a pro on the golf channel talking about it that looked like he wouldn't know a weight room if he was standing in the middle of it.

There's only 2 exercises required for golf:

Lower Back (touching the toes): accomplished by tying up the laces, gets the core activated
Arm Curl: accomplished by lifting the clubs out of the car, for the pumped up look heading into the pro shop.

I don't get big box retail stores (GG in particular). Walked in today and on the used rack they have a sldr s mini used for 199. I bought a new one from RBG for 89 last summer. Seriously who buys this stuff?

I don't get big box retail stores (GG in particular). Walked in today and on the used rack they have a sldr s mini used for 199. I bought a new one from RBG for 89 last summer. Seriously who buys this stuff?

Old men that never heard of the interwebs.

I watched a guy buy a used SLDR driver a few weeks back for $199 at Edwin Watts. I shook my head.

I watched a guy buy a used SLDR driver a few weeks back for $199 at Edwin Watts. I shook my head.

We need little business cards with the forum on it to say "here check this out first"....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So it is time I replaced my ancient desktop computer. 4 stores today, 8 total desktops. What the heck?

This might be harder than I thought.

So it is time I replaced my ancient desktop computer. 4 stores today, 8 total desktops. What the heck?

Dell.com

You're welcome

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Build your own

You're very welcome! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back