question about selling clubs

Dgalland

Reaction score
Handicap
Not trying to sell on here i know there is a sales sight. I have a set of pxg and cameron putter and epic driver and woods. Other than ebay where would people suggest best place to advertise. I read here a lot but don't post so couldn't post on market place. I am going to ask a good amount so i know Craigslist isn't a good option. Just looking for advice.

Thank you for help in advance.

If you're asking a fair price you can sell it anywhere that golf stuff sells. That is basically eBay or a place like this though.

I have had a few bad experiences with ebay and didn't know if a good alternative for golf. Thank you

WRX is another spot I have heard people sell and buy on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRX is another spot I have heard people sell and buy on

+1
c.png

I've used the Golf Club Traders group on facebook in the past. There is a fairly large community of buyers and sellers on there.

Craigslist, facebook marketplace local sales/swap groups and golf specific groups. And as noted various golf forums. Just be certain that you have your values correct per the PGA Valueguide for both trade-in and retail values. Half the time if I’m trying to sell clubs locally and they aren’t getting any interest, I usually just trade them in at a local store for store credit.

GCT on FB as mentioned above

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for a help. There were a few places I hadn’t considered or knew about.

Thanks for a help. There were a few places I hadn’t considered or knew about.

Go to the marketplace and sell right here on THP. It’s free and the audience is likely the best you’ll get. If it’s a fair value, there are plenty of guys who will buy your clubs!

Some options out there (non ebay).

Golfclubbrokers.com and Proclubs.com are both solid options.
There are different facebook groups that would probably work as well.
As well as a Marketplace here and some other golf sites that will get eyeballs on your listing.

Good luck

Back