Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of breakfast food is you can really mash everything together on your plate and it's delicious

Cue JimmyNumbers with a garbage plate

Know what else is weird? Her taking 2 hours to eat a cheeseburger.

I know that I can eat slowly, but that's too much!

I finally finished my forensic report last night. I'll take the day tomorrow to proofread it, update glossary terms and format for presentation.

After 4 longs weeks it feels good to be done and ready to be submitted. You that feeling you get when you know you nailed it?? Yep, that's me his AM. Got a little pep in my get along this morning and it feels good.

Nice work, Mike! If you (or anybody else) needs a different set of eyes to proofread something, I'd be more than happy to do it,

0e364a954694ea4510359b9fb87a6526.jpg

Hand crafted by yours truly!

733a743f3f9350e04fa3542e6aec784b.jpg

Reclaimed Redwood siding from the exterior makes a unique detail on this bathroom ceiling.

Man I love my job when it starts to come together!

Looks great!

Let's be real Dude... You've been man crushing that brother for a long time

Twins_Poster.jpg

Colonel is that you?

There is just something nice about being contacted by a headhunter or HR rep through LinkedIn about a new job opportunity. Not looking right now, but you never know what the future holds. It is nice to know that the choices I have made have led me to a point that there are jobs out there I am qualified for across many different industries, particularly since that is the reason I made the last internal job switch.

So the schedule for the trip to California is now complete.
Cobra, Callaway, Titleist, Project X, Matrix, Cleveland, Srixon, Fujikura, Toulon Design.

Not on the schedule is TaylorMade, but only because our friends there are traveling while we are in town. Pretty excited as there is so much to do.
That's an incredible lineup. Jealous of you boys.

If you ever need a tag-a-long, you know where to find me. Haha

There is just something nice about being contacted by a headhunter or HR rep through LinkedIn about a new job opportunity. Not looking right now, but you never know what the future holds. It is nice to know that the choices I have made have led me to a point that there are jobs out there I am qualified for across many different industries, particularly since that is the reason I made the last internal job switch.

I feel the same way Donne. It's how I made the move to my current position. They reached out to me bc if my work and it felt great.

Interestingly enough I was contacted today by a scout on LinkedIn. I have a phone interview Monday. No clue where or what company (their policy to keep that private until they decide if they want to move forward with an offer or not) and I'm not exactly looking for a new job and really don't want to relocate but it's a good feeling knowing they're interested in me

It's nice to be able to spark some Grandaddy talk

Happy the doc found no cancer during my dad's exam the other day. They did find a polyp but aren't concerned at the moment and he has to make a couple dietary changes and go back in 3 years for checkup

Happy the doc found no cancer during my dad's exam the other day. They did find a polyp but aren't concerned at the moment and he has to make a couple dietary changes and go back in 3 years for checkup
Good news Eric!!

That's awesome dude.

Awesome news! Hopefully it will stay that way.

Great news, Eric.

1st tourney of the year for my boys tomorrow. First for me as the HC.

This is awesome E!!!!

Good luck! Hope the kids play well!

Good luck! I'm sure those boys are prepared and ready.

Interestingly enough I was contacted today by a scout on LinkedIn. I have a phone interview Monday. No clue where or what company (their policy to keep that private until they decide if they want to move forward with an offer or not) and I'm not exactly looking for a new job and really don't want to relocate but it's a good feeling knowing they're interested in me

You are aware you live in Ohio, right?

Good luck JMan!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back