What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love these. If I was from NC, these would be mine. Still, it's possible.
704427-006-PV.jpg

Just one item from the Honda today. 100% athletic cut.
0d0cd5740c67f9d306c1b158654b2554.jpg

Picked up some hats on the cheap. Both are freaking great looking and so comfortable!
c04bf9d77d2aa75110d6fdc4597f1388.jpg

Picked up some hats on the cheap. Both are freaking great looking and so comfortable!
c04bf9d77d2aa75110d6fdc4597f1388.jpg
Those are sweet! Where'd you get them if you don't mind me asking.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Those are sweet! Where'd you get them if you don't mind me asking.

GolfTown had a little "Clearance" Rack set up by the front door. Luckily I managed to find these two with the brim in decent shape still (symmetrical).

GolfTown had a little "Clearance" Rack set up by the front door. Luckily I managed to find these two with the brim in decent shape still (symmetrical).

I need to make a stop over there.

Honest question, is it OK to wear white shoes with black pants on the course?

yes, but I wear khakis so I don't know if you can trust my style sense.

I do it, actually like the look.

Without a doubt dude. I actually dislike the opposite. I'm not a fan of wearing the same color shoes as the pants I'm wearing.

Without a doubt dude. I actually dislike the opposite. I'm not a fan of wearing the same color shoes as the pants I'm wearing.
Unless it's orange ;p

Unless it's orange ;p
Haha even then I haven't done that in a longggg time! I blame seeing other guys on the course do it and makes me realize how ridiculous it looks lol.

With a white belt and white hat it is.

With a white belt and white hat it is.

Now what about the white belt for us less aerodynamic golfers? I heard something about a rule of no white belt with a waist line over 36

Now what about the white belt for us less aerodynamic golfers? I heard something about a rule of no white belt with a waist line over 36

Its not hard and fast. Although I am in the minority that says the white belt is out anyway.

Its not hard and fast. Although I am in the minority that says the white belt is out anyway.

Just saw the article about Horschel saying that. He says they're out and only to be worn with white pants. I still like them.

I saw the article too. I think it depends on the outfit really. I'll stick rock the white belt, but I have noticed myself grabbing a belt that matches my pants more and more. However I still like the white.

I'm normally black THP Custom Nexbelt or brown and blue THP embroidered belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back