The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come every time I go to ship something at the post office, there's somebody parked at the counter who has no effing idea what they're doing, and another who is shipping a whole pallet worth of crap?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Gotta love that "built in babysitter" that can't ever babysit. Now the plans MrsV and I had with friends are canceled and we are having sloppy joes for her birthday dinner

Gotta love that "built in babysitter" that can't ever babysit. Now the plans MrsV and I had with friends are canceled and we are having sloppy joes for her birthday dinner
Ouch dude no bueno

I watched a guy buy a used SLDR driver a few weeks back for $199 at Edwin Watts. I shook my head.

Dude these stories are everywhere haha a guy at the golf show in Cleveland bought an R15 for $399 because "it's the best price I've seen it at"

That's rough, chalk it up to saving dollar bills and putting it towards something special.

What a hell of a day to cut back on drinking caffeine. I'm ready to lose it on someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's whatever. Birthday's after 21 are just another year older. And a night at home with the kiddos isn't so bad. Gives me a chance to get some cleaning done too. And research the best Vegas pools.

It's whatever. Birthday's after 21 are just another year older. And a night at home with the kiddos isn't so bad. Gives me a chance to get some cleaning done too. And research the best Vegas pools.

I hear the Mirage is pretty nice

Something stinks in my house and I can't figure out what it is.

Reddit? Is that you?

A normal desktop doesn't need to be "built"
Why?

Why not customize it exactly how you want? Better specs for less money and you understand your system. I'll never understand building pre bought but to each his own

Why?

Why not customize it exactly how you want? Better specs for less money and you understand your system. I'll never understand building pre bought but to each his own

Warranty?

Even though most systems are plug and play not everyone can do it.

I paid for a pre built machine and couldn't be happier.

I stopped building computers because I could not build a "non-gaming" machine for less than I can buy one through Dell.

I stopped building computers because I could not build a "non-gaming" machine for less than I can buy one through Dell.

Exactly. Unless you're building a serious rig its just not cost efficient. Even then it's questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back