THP birdie/eagle tree

439 yard par 4. Little wind in our face. Sub 40* temps. Hit driver to 175 out. Hit 4 iron to 15' on the fringe. Drained a putt that fell in the bottom side of the cup uphill... LOL seriously. If you don't believe me, I have 3 witnesses.

I got my first eagle of 2016 yesterday.
520 yd par 5. Great drive down the middle of 285 yrds. Cut the corner of the dogleg with a hammered 18* hybrid and the ball rolled to 5 feet of the pin and made the putt for eagle.

On a 265 yard par 4 I hit driver to 6 feet and knocked in the putt for an Eagle! Sometimes it's just that easy.

I had two today, both on par 5s. First was 533 yards covered by driver, 7i, AW and a 12' putt. The second was 544 covered by blocked driver, 7i from a FW bunker to the 150 yard pole and an 8i to 15 feet, which I made.

Last edited:
I had my first eagle today. The best part, I got it while playing with awesome people, thpers.

I had my first eagle today. The best part, I got it while playing with awesome people, thpers.

Right on man, congratulations!

I forgot about this thread. My last four (one each from my last four rounds):

3w, 3/4 53* to a couple inches on the first cut and sank the 12(?) footer.

Two balls on the same hole, a 250 yard par 4. I drove both to the front of the green with skanky 3 woods that rolled forever and 2 putted both balls for birdies.

3h then a 49* from 125 to about 18" and I tapped it in for the birdie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 days late, but I made my first birdie of the year on a short par 5 on Sunday. Made the green on 3 and rolled a 15 foot putt in. Great feeling! (and made up for an otherwise crappy round)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

THP birdie/eagle tree

Two today. The first was a 330 yard par 4. 3w off a tree (1st swing, no warmups, shoes not even tied), 8i to about 20 feet and sank that bad boy. Great way to start a round. The second was a 304 yard par 4. 4h to 85 yards, 3/4 53* to 4 feet, sank the right to left breaker.

Last edited:
A birdie in each of my last 6 rounds - a personal record, I believe!

Funny thing - They are all different holes on the same course!!

Three rounds today, went 0, 1, and then 6.

Crazy day.

169 yard uphill par 3. 6i to the front fringe then chipped a 57* in the hole.

500 yard par 5. Driver out 240 yards. Hybrid with a good bounce to 60 yards out. Ran the chipper up to 15 feet away. Knocked in the putt. It was fun.

I think I'm on the best birdie run I've had in recent memory.

2 birdies on the par 3's in league on Monday.

2 birdies yesterday, including a 35 yard pitch in.

Seven rounds w a birdie. I'm pretty psyched about this streak - it's always nice to get some good looks and better when one (or more) drop!!

And another birdie today - streak is at 8!!
Par 5 573 yds. Three good shots, left myself a pretty straight 12' putt. Drained!

THP birdie/eagle tree

Add one more to the streak , now at 9. 377 yd par 4. Drained a 19ft putt.

Last edited:
377 yard par 4. Driver to 98 yards. 53* to about 4' and sank the putt.

This was pretty cool. first eagle for me

PhotoGrid_1471832363740_zpsdqu5er40.jpg

Best ive done is back to back birdies.

One birdie in each of the last three rounds -
356 yd par 4
164 yd par 3
147 yd par 3

Eagle on par5 503 yd. hit mediocre drive and had 235 to pin. Hit 3w to 12' and sank the putt.

Birdied #18 par 5 502. Hit 275 yd drive and hybrid to just off the green and had about 25' to pin. Chipped to 3' and sank the putt

Made my first eagle ever today! 330 yards par 4, hit a really solid drive right in the middle of the fairway, left myself with 45 yards to the flag. Hit a 60* PM-grind flighted down to check quickly, but it hopped one time and laid up against the flag. I knew once I got up there I could pull the flag over and let it fall in but the wind settled a little and the ball dropped in on my way up.

I always thought my first eagle would come on a par 5, I was pretty thrilled and happy it happened on a par 4 though. Very nice surprise today. The only bad part was I only had 4 holes on a new Chromesoft Truvis and I had to retire it, I'll get over it though.:D

Made my first eagle ever today! 330 yards par 4, hit a really solid drive right in the middle of the fairway, left myself with 45 yards to the flag. Hit a 60* PM-grind flighted down to check quickly, but it hopped one time and laid up against the flag. I knew once I got up there I could pull the flag over and let it fall in but the wind settled a little and the ball dropped in on my way up.

I always thought my first eagle would come on a par 5, I was pretty thrilled and happy it happened on a par 4 though. Very nice surprise today. The only bad part was I only had 4 holes on a new Chromesoft Truvis and I had to retire it, I'll get over it though.:D

Congrats and well done!

Had my first eagle since well earlier in the year yesterday. Was on the front frigne with my 2nd shot on a par 5 and drained the 30 foot right to left breaking putt for a 3. Had a putt on the exact same line today but was on the green about 12 feet closer to the hole. Thought I went back to back but it just dove over the front edge of the hole. Should have laid up a little short again..haha.

Back