Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

We are talking about March 5th right, not this weekend lol
I am. This weekend is a definite no dice for me

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I would love to,this weekend is full of exciting work and more work

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, March 5th. Sorry for the confusion dudes.

So do you guys want me to get something on the books for Saturday? What time we thinking? And is it just the 3 of us?

So do you guys want me to get something on the books for Saturday? What time we thinking? And is it just the 3 of us?

I don't think anyone else has expressed interest. I don't *think* I have any time restrictions at this point, but I do prefer early as per usual.

I don't think anyone else has expressed interest. I don't *think* I have any time restrictions at this point, but I do prefer early as per usual.
Feel free to grab something!
If you are getting in late the night before I am open to a 9-10 start time. Up to you guys though

Feel free to grab something!
If you are getting in late the night before I am open to a 9-10 start time. Up to you guys though
Sounds good. I'm leaning towards around 9 so I can get a little more sleep after the late night haha

EDIT: I booked 9AM for 3.

Last edited:
Sounds good. I'm leaning towards around 9 so I can get a little more sleep after the late night haha

EDIT: I booked 9AM for 3.
Thanks dude. Should be a great time as always.

Thanks dude. Should be a great time as always.
Hopefully the weather holds off a bit. Looking forward to not having a round like last time lol. Although I finally got my clicgear so hopefully it keeps me dry! Curtis let me know where and when I should be!

Hopefully the weather holds off a bit. Looking forward to not having a round like last time lol. Although I finally got my clicgear so hopefully it keeps me dry! Curtis let me know where and when I should be!
Yeah it's looking like a rain gear day haha. I'll have my new irons, so it should be fun to try them out!

And worst case, if I play like crap I'll have something to blame hehe :alien:

We could meet at Hazelmere Golf Course at 7:30. You can safely park there for free. That should get us to North Bellingham around 8 depending on border lineup and give us time for a solid warm up.

We could meet at Hazelmere Golf Course at 7:30. You can safely park there for free. That should get us to North Bellingham around 8 depending on border lineup and give us time for a solid warm up.

Sounds good I will aim to be at Hazelmere for 7:30 on Saturday. Got room for the clicgear and my cubs lol

Sounds good I will aim to be at Hazelmere for 7:30 on Saturday. Got room for the clicgear and my cubs lol
Yeah I'll have to put a towel down in the back seat. Don't forget your passport

No nexus for you guys? Rookies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'll have to put a towel down in the back seat. Don't forget your passport
SOUNDS GOOD!

Looks like the weather may turn out to be a tad nicer than originally

SOUNDS GOOD!

Looks like the weather may turn out to be a tad nicer than originally
Don't you jinx it, damnit! Lol

Don't you jinx it, damnit! Lol

LOL either way i am exciting and hoping to improve on my horrible play last time we went out

What are you talking about? We won remember!!
LOL you carried me. I pretty much picked up my ball on the last 6 holes. Gonna be different this time! We should play skins or something

LOL you carried me. I pretty much picked up my ball on the last 6 holes. Gonna be different this time! We should play skins or something

Don't be so hard on yourself... Curtis couldn't have done it without you!

LOL either way i am exciting and hoping to improve on my horrible play last time we went out
You and me both brotha! I typically play better at NoBel so watch out hehe

First time I liked at NoBel, noticed it is ALOT more open lol. Might be nice!

First time I liked at NoBel, noticed it is ALOT more open lol. Might be nice!
It might be the most deceiving course I've played. At first glance it appears to be open and have no teeth but it's just so tough to score there.

Wind is always blowing, bunkers are in the most inconvenient spots, greens have tons of slope, and the little bit of water is a ball magnet.

It might be the most deceiving course I've played. At first glance it appears to be open and have no teeth but it's just so tough to score there.

Wind is always blowing, bunkers are in the most inconvenient spots, greens have tons of slope, and the little bit of water is a ball magnet.

Well I am excited to play this course. Always liked an open concept link style course, easier for my drives lol

So we are meeting 7:30 in the parking lot of Hazelmere? I'm in the red jetta

Back