here's what the brillant minds in my county did to single walk-ups

That's the same deal with the Cleveland metroparks courses. Can't make a reservation online as a single, have to walk up and hope to get on and pay the higher rack rate. I get that they don't want singles taking up a whole foursome, but on a slow afternoon, you've got to cut singles a break too.
I would always spend my time refreshing golf now hoping a 2 some booked then it would free up the other 2 to be booked as singles.

I remember when I lived in San Diego I would get up at 4AM to be at Torrey Pines by 4:30AM just to stand in line as a single...guys would chain their "old" bags to the railing as to what position they are in line for a tee time. Crazy. But I was always successful and it was worth it because it was Torrey Pines.

I always call for a single tee time and I am lucky enough to live where I can choose where to play with the abundance of courses. I've never tried to walk up for a tee time, but I may try it one day at a nearby course to see if they allow it.

Our courses (even when we didn't have this new problem and singles moved better) do leave a sign in paper hanging on the pro shop door all night. People have (and I've even done it myself some years back) will sign it with time indicated and when the shop opens they will call from the list in order. You couldn't leave. If you signed at 4am you had to stay (sleep in the car whatever) or you would lose your spot. This is still done as far as I know. Its for singles and also for those looking to get the walk-on times as 2 or more. One person would do this , get the later time and come back later with his partner/s. The singles on it would of course just stay there and be the first few on the singles list. So this just goes to show how there is no shortage of singles to ever fill those (what use to be) starter times. Its not like they have to worry about losing money with open tee slots.

Man. If I had to wait 2 hours for a tee time, I'd never golf solo

and so I am looking to play tomorrow. 3 of our 5 courses are open in winter. Now I only have 2 options. I can get on website at very close to cancelation time tonight at deadine and hope I get a desireable time due to a cancelation. The other option is to go a course early morning and get on a list and pray I am out in an hour---ish worth of time. Wouldn't mind hitting a warmup and putt n chip aittle so that's not bad imo. But The place is booked due to the favorable weather and it could end up a disaster to wait. Hope tonight (at cancelation time) I'll get something good. I actually can book a 1;40 right now but that's an entire day that I cant afford to spend tomorrow. I know I cant expect to have my cake and eat it too but this does kinda suck a little.

Talking today via phone with the course today I discussed this wiith the person and we talked about it. Firstly she said that winter golf never had those starter times anyway which I never realized. But anyway we go to talking and she says the county was losing some tee times due to leaving those starter spots. So I said but every weekend I've done this a thousand times and never ever seen any lack of singles. The list is always many singles deep. I continued perhaps during the week it may happen but certainly not on weekends and she agreed. Not just to appease me because it was a nice and friendly conversation. She honestly agreed there is always a long singes list on weekends.

I think eventually (if the problem continues and grows) as more singles become frustrated and no longer bother to come there will actually end up being too few singles to even fill the no-shows and they will find they lose more greens fees that way vs the other. But ya know what? Now as I think more about it....for a county that brags on their website how ..."Over200,000 rounds a year are played on our courses" ...I find it a bit too greedy even if "sometimes" a greens fee here and there does not get purchased. Golf is a big money maker for our park system with that many rounds played. They do perform a lot of maintenance (which makes for our nice courses) and of course that costs money so its not like they are starving for every single penny or they couldn't do it. An unfilled tee time here and there imo is little to sacrifice for what has been a well working system that suits many people in the county and has suited them well for very many years already.

And so it worked on-line at cancelation time this time and I have a 9:30. Not bad at all and should be late enough to start warming up. Suppose to be near 60 and sunny. While I did say this is also an avenue that can work sometimes :) its still a shame what has happened cause its not always going to work this way quite this well.

I think this is laziness on the part of the golf course.

If a single calls in, the course should book the time for the single. If another single calls in, the course should tell that person that there is a "Single Tee Time" at such and such time. Maybe one morning and one afternoon. The club should also work to pair singles with tee times for doubles. Once a foursome of singles is grouped, give the next single caller a new tee time. It does require a little effort from the clubhouse. Most resort courses operate this way.

I'm not sure I understand the tee time hand out in the morning either. How does anyone plan a day if they have no idea what their tee time will be until the day of. This is a very unusual situation.

I think this is laziness on the part of the golf course.

If a single calls in, the course should book the time for the single. If another single calls in, the course should tell that person that there is a "Single Tee Time" at such and such time. Maybe one morning and one afternoon. The club should also work to pair singles with tee times for doubles. Once a foursome of singles is grouped, give the next single caller a new tee time. It does require a little effort from the clubhouse. Most resort courses operate this way.

I'm not sure I understand the tee time hand out in the morning either. How does anyone plan a day if they have no idea what their tee time will be until the day of. This is a very unusual situation

Right, wrong, or indifferent I'll explain this other so called "walk-on" times. What they do is leave given slots open about every hour. They then allow a person (non single) and nothing to do with any singles list to (on a first come, first serve basis) come down early am and pick the next available 'walk-on" time and he/she then comes back later with the booked 2some or more. So basically one from a group is the goffer and goes early am and gets the time for him and his partner/s then goes home and they come back later at their tee time.

If you ask me, I'd have to admit why the heck is this any more a priority or any much different then just using those same times for singles instead? I just don't get the whole logic here. They did away with our singles starter times but yet they left these other times for 2 or more to book that morning and come back later.

What is sad is that I think the way your county used to do it was brilliant...it just does not make sense to make the change. You want to encourage singles to show up as there are always no shows.

so I did hear back from my county via emails and the response was that they feel they lost too many tee times withoit having a whole 4some. I discussed this the other day with the workers in the clubhouse (whom BTW are also disturbed by this action) and they are even more disturbed that this was the response. They know all too well the amount of walkup singles can often get way too large to begin with on weekends.

In the response the person noted how 24 singles got out and played that weekend. I responded by saying that doesn't mean anything. I said you are talking about a double (two course facility) and on a cold and off-season winter weekend and also for two days worth. I said during prime season you'll have 2 pages of singles list on just one course in one day that was exhausted so your response is not relevant at all. I said its also not about that you played 24 singles at a 2 courses facility in two days but its going to be about how long the singles will have to wait. I repeated to them how there were 2 and 3 hour waits when you started to do this last year. I added that even with the old "better" way of doing this a single could still wait at times for 1-1/2hours but often enough would be out within an hour.

I went on to say that I understand a municipality needs to be efficient. But also mentioned how our golf has always been an area that does well. I said the county brags on its own website how over 200,000 round per year are played on its courses. I went to add that imo a municipality doesn't just have to worry about income but also has a responsibility to offer conveniences and courtesies to its residences. that's also what a municipality needs to do and when our golf is not at all hurting and in fact earning well, we should then not have to worry about evry single cent and a few possible times when a 2some or 3 some may head outg instead of 4some. I said you are hurting an entire percentage of county resident golfers who depended on heading out (when they could) and taking their chances on getting out in a reasonable amount of time. It was already a risk to them to begin with but at least they had a decent chance. Now you will lose these people as they show up and find the singles wait will be hours long. They will simply leave. There are plenty times they already do this with the old existing system when the singles lsist get backed up too far. This new system is going to multiply that problem many times worse. And all beccuae you are worried about the ocassional time a group heads out without 4. I said this is not responsible to your own residences who have supported the golf for years vis the old method.

I told of this response info to the clubhouse at one course last week and the workers are pissed about it too. They know all too well how hard it was to already get large singles lists exhausted on the weekends and all feel its ridiculous and also agree that the amount of any open spots was always so minimal its petty to even worry about it. They are also pissed because those open tee times were a tremendous help for things like frost delays and also the rare possible booking screw-ups. the open slots helped them satisfy those two things when/if they happened and also know very well that they worked extremely efficiently on a normal basis to help exhaust singles lists and get people out.

This whole thing is imo penny pinching petty BS in a system that was already always a profitable and imo its going to hurt a lot of people and misses out on doing any good for its golfing community. I could understand if they were losing money but fact is the golf does so well it actually supports other municipal areas. You shouldn't then imo hurt those who support the golf just because they worry they might occasionally lose a tee slot here and there. They should imo actually want to keep catering to us residences who have supported the money making golf machine all along but instead they want to do this to us.

Ill be honest, I am not sure what the gripe is.
It makes perfect sense for a course to release holding tee times that might get used, into the reservation system to insure they will get used.
Then add that they are not keeping anybody from making a time and it seems like it makes perfect sense.

What a single is trying to do (and thats fine) is not have to make a time, show up and play with limited wait, to avoid paying a small reservation fee. That seems perfectly fair to me from how they are moving things.

The good news of course is that there are other courses that one can book at tee time at as a single or otherwise and not have to wait several hours.

I have showed up to one of my locals as a single before and watched a 2 some and 3 3somes waiting to go off the first tee and when I walk up to the pro shop, they ask if I have a tee time. To which I reply, no I am a single and you don't allow tee times to be made. Then the pro shop tells me I have to check with the starter and see if he can squeeze me in. I then reply, I see 2 somes and 3 somes waiting to go I'll just hook up with one of them to make a 3some or full 4 some. Then the pro says, oh, no we don't force people to play with strangers.

At least your course is attempting to get singles out, courses like the one I won't frequent often anymore almost push singles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My county actually charges a small penalty for no-shows. Which I actually don't have issue with because otherwise people will just book without any care whatsoever that they wont show up. I do have a chance sometimes at booking a decent time the night before at the cancelation deadline time. I been fairly lucky with that for some of my golf. But it may not be the course I wanted nor the time I needed and wouldn't always work out.

Showing up in the morning was really a pretty good thing and wasn't perfect, I mean ya still had to get there early if you wanted to get out in a somewhat respectable time frame. If I showed up a bit late I could still wait quite a while but it worked fairly well most the time. But now since this BS they created if you aren't one the very first few on the list there is no telling how long one could wait. Its all completely dependent on no-shows only.

I really think they probably feel theyd rather sell (via the res system) those starter times they would normally hold so as to guarantee the sale of them. But I could understand that... if this was a place that found it hard to fill those tee times with walk-ons. This just is not the case as they are always filled. Heck, the county itself brags on its website that over 200,000 rounds a year are played throughout all their courses. 5-18 holers, 2 execs, and a par3-9holer. Very rare that there would not be enough walk-on singles to ever leave those starter times empty on the weekends. They weren't even every hour, they where something like 1 hour and ten or 20 minutes apart. But jeeeeeze, I mean the first 3 or 4 through noonish would easily be filled by 12 singles even while other singles filled in the no-show spots. Just wasn't an issue on an average Sat or Sun morning to have any blank tee slots empty.

This seem to have been done mid season last year. At fist I just thought I got unlucky and had to wait a long time as may have happened sometimes. But then as it happened a couple more times and especially when I was #2 on the singles list and still waited almost 2 hours I then inquired and found out about this situation which came as asurprise. But it explained why I got stuck waiting so long 3 times in a row. Thankfully I got a good amount of late day weekday golf last year after that point. But that's not always going to be my option due to work and life in general. I guess we'll just have to see now how this goes this year come spring time when things are back in full swing. If the problem is going to continue I don't know what I'll end up doing. Fingers are crossed

With all due respect, jesus man it's hard to read the majority of your posts! Some punctuation would help with that tremendously.....I feel like I'm reading a 7th graders history paper with the amount of run on sentences you type!

1st thing, if the course is that busy, why are you trying to get on as a walk up? Why not make a tee time? (apologies if I missed the reasoning in the earlier posts)

2nd thing from the courses perspective, when I worked at a course If you were a single and called to make a tee time I would gladly do it, I'd find an opening in a twosome or a threesome and stick you in there. If you walked up I'd find the next open group and stick you with them. It's pretty simple. We were a popular course and would be stacked from about 7am-4pm on Sat/Sun. I almost never sent off a threesome or less. It was expected as a single that you would be paired up with someone, or go play another course, on the weekends. During the week you could get out as a single early in the day. Being in Alaska after about 3PM the course started to get pretty full though.

Find a new course. Simple. I've walked away from courses for less and never looked back. There are too many courses out there competing for your business

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm a guy who's played as a single countless times. Each time I knew I could play immediately, or go out with a group two or more hours later. I can't say I've ever known of a course that held contingency slots for singles, frost or whatever.

I'm siding with the course here. I have to imagine the frustration of trying to secure a tee time for my foursome and being told all slots are filled, and, to find out later that slots were held back for walk-ons.

Ill be honest, I am not sure what the gripe is.
It makes perfect sense for a course to release holding tee times that might get used, into the reservation system to insure they will get used.
Then add that they are not keeping anybody from making a time and it seems like it makes perfect sense.

What a single is trying to do (and thats fine) is not have to make a time, show up and play with limited wait, to avoid paying a small reservation fee. That seems perfectly fair to me from how they are moving things.

The good news of course is that there are other courses that one can book at tee time at as a single or otherwise and not have to wait several hours.

For many players (including myself) it has nothing to do with the added reservation fee. I could care less. I don't like it but that's not at all what I am trying to avoid. They way my life rolls along is that I many times do not know when I can or not play golf. I just go when I know I can and its often that night before or even that morning. Making set plans to golf is something I can do occasionally for different reasons but is something of which on a regular basis just doesn't fit into my life. I can give two pages of explanation and reasons why. Botom line is we are all very different and lead very different lives. what works for some don't work for another.

The bottom line here (and the course employees agree) there is never a problem with filling spots nor a shortage of singles especially on weekends and during prime times. Imo many people counted on the old system and it worked very well and our counties golf income has been a profitable one just the way it was. I've arrived at courses as a single for many years on weekend mornings and only the very rarest of times have those open slots not been filled with a 4some of singles. On an average weekend morning by 8am a singles list could be 12 people deep and that's while some singles already headed out via one of the open slots and perhaps via a couple of noshows. The bottom line is that its never been a singles shortage problem resulting in empty tee slots during these prime times. By aftrenoons the singles lists that were exhausted were sometimes 2 pages long. Its just not an issue. Its so much a non issue that even with the held slots a single could still be in for a lengthy wait and sometimes leave because of it. So their logic that this is somehow making or breaking the bank is ridiculous. Many residences for their own reasons have come to count on this avenue as a means to golf and its been working just fine for the course and the people for a long time. No reason imo to change it.

Then there is the fact that these people (like me) have been supporting the golf (which makes money for the county) for a long time. Imo not everything a municipality needs to always be about every cent. Golf income supports other park system programs that generate zero dollars and are there to offer people of the county different types of recreations and programs and other things. So if our support via our paid rounds helps support and accommodate things in other areas that bring in no income at all but are just there to enhance quality of life (which is great) then why shouldn't they also keep accommodating us even at the risk a few open single slots here and there. There are plenty large percentage of us county residences supporting the system who utilize the singles list avenue to play our golf. They want to now take that avenue which worked well for a long time and now create one in which is no longer a practical means for us. This works against the quality of life. For whatever ones reasons are for using this avenue to play their golf the county has now hurt that option a ton. That option had fit the lives of many residences and now its not going to so it now works against quality of life which is one of the assets the county is suppose to work at preserving. The same way in which golf income is used to support the other quality of life offerings it needs to offer it back to those supporting it. But the craziest thing is that we are not even talking about anything remotely close to bank breaking differences . It would be another case if the golf couldn't even support itself but it does well and supports other things.

My course reserves some times for the public and if they are not booked up members can slide into them. Now on the other hand my course started using a new reservation system that doesn't allow us to book a time as a single (They are trying to get this changed), so I have to call up and say I want the 2pm tee time and I'm a single (I can see the tee sheet so I know it's empty). Now any single or more (public or member) can join me if they just take the moment to look or call. A walk on will have a spot usually found for them but usually only a 5% chance of an AM spot on the weekends

For many players (including myself) it has nothing to do with the added reservation fee. I could care less. I don't like it but that's not at all what I am trying to avoid. They way my life rolls along is that I many times do not know when I can or not play golf. I just go when I know I can and its often that night before or even that morning. Making set plans to golf is something I can do occasionally for different reasons but is something of which on a regular basis just doesn't fit into my life. I can give two pages of explanation and reasons why. Botom line is we are all very different and lead very different lives. what works for some don't work for another.

The bottom line here (and the course employees agree) there is never a problem with filling spots nor a shortage of singles especially on weekends and during prime times. Imo many people counted on the old system and it worked very well and our counties golf income has been a profitable one just the way it was. I've arrived at courses as a single for many years on weekend mornings and only the very rarest of times have those open slots not been filled with a 4some of singles. On an average weekend morning by 8am a singles list could be 12 people deep and that's while some singles already headed out via one of the open slots and perhaps via a couple of noshows. The bottom line is that its never been a singles shortage problem resulting in empty tee slots during these prime times. By aftrenoons the singles lists that were exhausted were sometimes 2 pages long. Its just not an issue. Its so much a non issue that even with the held slots a single could still be in for a lengthy wait and sometimes leave because of it. So their logic that this is somehow making or breaking the bank is ridiculous. Many residences for their own reasons have come to count on this avenue as a means to golf and its been working just fine for the course and the people for a long time. No reason imo to change it.

Then there is the fact that these people (like me) have been supporting the golf (which makes money for the county) for a long time. Imo not everything a municipality needs to always be about every cent. Golf income supports other park system programs that generate zero dollars and are there to offer people of the county different types of recreations and programs and other things. So if our support via our paid rounds helps support and accommodate things in other areas that bring in no income at all but are just there to enhance quality of life (which is great) then why shouldn't they also keep accommodating us even at the risk a few open single slots here and there. There are plenty large percentage of us county residences supporting the system who utilize the singles list avenue to play our golf. They want to now take that avenue which worked well for a long time and now create one in which is no longer a practical means for us. This works against the quality of life. For whatever ones reasons are for using this avenue to play their golf the county has now hurt that option a ton. That option had fit the lives of many residences and now its not going to so it now works against quality of life which is one of the assets the county is suppose to work at preserving. The same way in which golf income is used to support the other quality of life offerings it needs to offer it back to those supporting it. But the craziest thing is that we are not even talking about anything remotely close to bank breaking differences . It would be another case if the golf couldn't even support itself but it does well and supports other things.

I strongly disagree with this. Wow, I mean strongly disagree with it.
Saying you struggle with it because you don't want to have to plan ahead of time, is crazy. Thats how golf works. You make a tee time, you honor said tee time or you cancel said tee time. Just because a course used to not make someone do it, doesn't make it right.

They are not saying you can't play. They are asking that like every other golfer out there, you make a tee time, or show up to the course. However showing up to the course cannot guarantee play, let alone prompt play.

Im literally kind of shock that someone has an issue with this. Its like saying that if I want to go to dinner and the restaurant used to not take reservations but all of the sudden is doing so now, they are not allowed to start offering them to be more efficient. Instead, I should be allowed to show up whenever I want, because I didn't want to plan ahead, and not worry about those people that did plan ahead and reserved the spot.

And the best part of all of this is...They are not keeping you from just showing up, just saying that it might not be all that fast because they are booking those spots with tee times (as they should).

To me, like a lot of these complaints always come back to not accepting change, when its pretty clear how right the change is.

I strongly disagree with this. Wow, I mean strongly disagree with it.
Saying you struggle with it because you don't want to have to plan ahead of time, is crazy. Thats how golf works. You make a tee time, you honor said tee time or you cancel said tee time. Just because a course used to not make someone do it, doesn't make it right.

They are not saying you can't play. They are asking that like every other golfer out there, you make a tee time, or show up to the course. However showing up to the course cannot guarantee play, let alone prompt play.

Im literally kind of shock that someone has an issue with this. Its like saying that if I want to go to dinner and the restaurant used to not take reservations but all of the sudden is doing so now, they are not allowed to start offering them to be more efficient. Instead, I should be allowed to show up whenever I want, because I didn't want to plan ahead, and not worry about those people that did plan ahead and reserved the spot.

And the best part of all of this is...They are not keeping you from just showing up, just saying that it might not be all that fast because they are booking those spots with tee times (as they should).

To me, like a lot of these complaints always come back to not accepting change, when its pretty clear how right the change is.

We'll have to agree to disagree :)

Does the course/county have an inner club? I know a few courses around here do, and will set aside tee times for the group, who will do some sort of competition/league every week. That might be a way to get a recurring time as a single without having to worry about long waits.

One other thing - I wouldn't assume just because the golf courses take in greens fees and the like that they're huge money producers for the county. Golf course operations are expensive - there's a good chance a really nice park with a venue that could be rented out for weddings and the like would bring in more money then a golf course would. I know a few municipal courses around here have looked into repurposing their golf courses for that reason.

Does the course/county have an inner club? I know a few courses around here do, and will set aside tee times for the group, who will do some sort of competition/league every week. That might be a way to get a recurring time as a single without having to worry about long waits.

One other thing - I wouldn't assume just because the golf courses take in greens fees and the like that they're huge money producers for the county. Golf course operations are expensive - there's a good chance a really nice park with a venue that could be rented out for weddings and the like would bring in more money then a golf course would. I know a few municipal courses around here have looked into repurposing their golf courses for that reason.

That would also involve planning ahead though MP. The OP does not want to have to do that, just show up.

JB, sorry to bring it back but there is something in your post when you compare it to a restaurant that makes this different. This is not a private entity. This is a municipality, its my own county and "our" entire parks department and municipal system operates via our residences tax dollars. So this is not a privately owned and operated facility such as a restaurant. The board members who make the decisions do have a responsibility to us residences to do whats best. That does of course mean seeing over the income and expenses. But as a municipality and one that is ours they also have other important responsibilities and one in which works towards quality of life in my county. They hold their head rather high about the importance of quality life living here so this is also the boards job. Being able to head to a course for whatever ones reasons as a single and having a reasonable chance at getting out without a tee time in a respectable amount of time (and I don't mean just 20 minutes) is something that preserves quality of life because to those very many people it affects their lives in a positive way because t works for them. Its not always quick either and you do have to wait. But not like its going to be now.

And besides, the workers at the courses who been there for years are in agreement that the loss of tee times because of the old system is so miniscule because they also know full well that there (espec on sat/sun) is barely ever any shortage of singles to fill both the no-shows as well as those left open times. Its actually on many occasions too many singles and we often enough do wait significant time already. There is just not this problem they think they are solving, it just doesn't exist. The system makes money with over 200,000 rounds per year played. It even supports other functioning parts of the municipality. The miniscule amount of the few extra dollars this "might" generate is far outweighed buy the hurting it will put on the many singles of the county who utilized the system the same way for many years. Bottom line is that it already works and works well. No reason to change it. This is a over zealous power decision that has no real justification. Its similar to how they refuse to use red/wht/blu pins or pin tags for fron/cen/rear locations even though all have repeatedly begged them for them for years. People (and this is true) have actually even offered them to purchase the flag sticks for them and they still wont use them.

But I feel this elimination of the open slots is not only uncalled for because filling them is not at all the problem they play it to be. Its petty because its so very minuscule. And yet leaving it the way it was, is something so many were better able to enjoy more easily. The gain from this (if any) is imo far outweighed by the good it was doing before. The inconvenience it will be placing on too many of us. The system worked before for years and worked well.

As a municipality, doesn't the board owe it to the residents to run all entities that are profitable at maximum efficiency? Being part of a park district, those profits from the golf course would go into the general park district fund and help support other branches that run at a deficit and also preserve the high quality of life for non golfers. This may just be the county board feeling the pressure to maximize any profits they can to avoid property tax increases. I doubt they are just picking on walk on singles.

I understand you said you're a very busy person, but on a spur of the moment round of golf, couldn't you call before you leave to see if any tee times are available? At least maybe there's a threesome at some point on any given day that could use a fourth.

here's what the brillant minds in my county did to single walk-ups

As a municipality, doesn't the board owe it to the residents to run all entities that are profitable at maximum efficiency? Being part of a park district, those profits from the golf course would go into the general park district fund and help support other branches that run at a deficit and also preserve the high quality of life for non golfers. This may just be the county board feeling the pressure to maximize any profits they can to avoid property tax increases. I doubt they are just picking on walk on singles.

I understand you said you're a very busy person, but on a spur of the moment round of golf, couldn't you call before you leave to see if any tee times are available? At least maybe there's a threesome at some point on any given day that could use a fourth.

Nailed it. To think a course shouldn't operate the most efficient way to help the county is crazy to me. Its like there was evil intent to screw those that cannot plan ahead. :D

And I still don't see the gripe. They didn't tell someone they couldnt play. They merely said one must make a tee time OR they can walk up but they will have to wait to be paired accordingly.

It seems not only fair but downright logical. To think a course in this economy should hold tee times in hopes that they get filled rather than give the option for those that know they can play to book is ludicrous for any leve of golf.

Having worked at a Muni course I have no problems with the way they have changed this up. I know this upsets you as a walk-on golfer, but the object it to make money in the most efficient way possible. You course sounds like they have it figured out if they have so many groups set up that a single might have to wait like you said, my old course would have LOVED to have that problem. Not to be rude but, can't you find a buddy or two to play with you on a normal basis, that would solve a lot of problems your having.

Back