New England Members

Pinehills open yet next weekend? South Shore CC has temp greens and not a lot others open. If TuT is in any suggestions in the middle? OSL will probably be open as well

Most of the places I know are south coast. We played OSL last weekend which was in good shape and only $30...

Most of the places I know are south coast. We played OSL last weekend which was in good shape and only $30...

I can't play next weekend, but I'll second this - OSL was a great value for $30

Pinehills open yet next weekend? South Shore CC has temp greens and not a lot others open. If TuT is in any suggestions in the middle? OSL will probably be open as well

I thought I saw something on Twitter about Pinehills opening at the end of March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe I'm at foxwoods with no tee time tomorrow on a 55 degree day.

Can't believe I'm at foxwoods with no tee time tomorrow on a 55 degree day.

I'm here too ha ha. Getting ready to eat at Hard Rock

@rickterp Sandy Burr is a great layout it's a Donald Ross course and very walkable. Some blind tee shots length isn't a killer and greens can be tricky some elevation will be a good winter test.

BUmping this up. One spot left.

@Russtopher this spot is calling your name... you know you want to.... do it...
Man I should've jumped on this. It's beautiful out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Long range for next Sunday is 43 and sunny, who is interested in a round? Thinking southeastern MA or RI (Montaup, Olde Scotland Links, Newport National, etc.) morning if possible.

Long range for next Sunday is 43 and sunny, who is interested in a round? Thinking southeastern MA or RI (Montaup, Olde Scotland Links, Newport National, etc.) morning if possible.

I'm down for Montaup or Newport National if we can get out early. Haven't played either and I don't think I've played an RI course

Count me in.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm down for Montaup or Newport National if we can get out early. Haven't played either and I don't think I've played an RI course

I'd have to double check the rules about public winter play on weekend mornings at Montaup. Will do that tomorrow and repost. I'll also put in for an early tee time at Newport National to save a spot, what would you consider "early"?

I'd have to double check the rules about public winter play on weekend mornings at Montaup. Will do that tomorrow and repost. I'll also put in for an early tee time at Newport National to save a spot, what would you consider "early"?

9am or 10am I have to be at logan at 3:20 I believe

Just checked weather for Sunday. Showing rain and snow showers RI area. May have to move this thing a little north.

I'm in for next Sunday. I haven't played either of those courses before.

Just checked weather for Sunday. Showing rain and snow showers RI area. May have to move this thing a little north.

It never rains on the golf course! Will definitely keep an eye on it, maybe have a backup tee time at a simulator to be safe??

I'm in for next Sunday. I haven't played either of those courses before.

Sounds good, you're in!

9am or 10am I have to be at logan at 3:20 I believe

im in. no way 10 am will do it for alex at newport. i played yesterday with a group at a good pace at it was 4 hour 20 minutes. you would be a solid hour from logan, it would be so tight, one glitch on your ride and your screwed. Ray, montaup would be a quicker round, probably by 45 minutes walking, maybe a bit quicker than that with a cart??? no tee times, first come, first serve and the "gang" goes off at 8:15.

the dude is right with the long term, but of course that is long term forecast. beside osl, what decent tracks are north of here that we have as an option

in the 40s saturday also, north of here. are you guys open to a saturday round instead?

Still not too many courses open to choose from. OSL is a solid test especially if the wind is up and a great value at $30.00. I don't mind the cold but after getting shafted by Newport last week, I'd rather not put all my eggs in that basket if forecast doesn't change. Crosswinds in Plymouth opened this weekend. One of my favorites.

Back