Congrats: YOU ARE HEADED TO THE SWEEP

Congrats! Time to start continue the training!

Congrats!!! This will be awesome.

So amped for your two! Congrats!

A little reconnaissance this evening! #strategery
You waited til this evening? HA! I've got hours on you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats fellas!

I just got an email from the Film & Editing Instructor at Cape Fear CC. They are going to help me film some videos/vignettes leading up to the sweep!

Congrats. Lost another one to geico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys. Start training now.

Congrats! I wish it could have been me, but will be entertaining nonetheless.

Congrats guys. What a treat you guys are in stored for!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow I missed this. Congrats guys!! Can't wait to follow along. This year's Sweep sounds extra special.

Congratulations guys!

Let the workout/prep begin. :sweat:

Congratulations guys!

Congrats!

Congrats guys!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Congrats again guys!

In reality, the hardest decision you'll have to make during the trip will be whether to finish the entire chocolate cake shake from Portillo's, or just a portion, since it'll likely be right before the first run.

Congrats fellas!

Congrats guys, enjoy the experience!

Congrats guys!!! You are in for an amazing time.

I look forward to following along.

Congrats guys. You will have a blast with this one! Always a fun follow

Lucky Dogs! Have a great time!

Got this from JB Cobb III the other day. I haven't picked a favorite yet, so I figured I should post the response here. :D

Schanker, any pro tips on what I should or should not do on this sweep? Anything to look for? If you could do it over, would you change anything? Thank you!

Pro tip 1. Have fun, don't let the competitive aspect get in the way. There's a lot more to the trip than taking home a haul of golf stuff.
Pro tip 2. Read previous threads from last year and the year before. Lots of great information in there.
Pro tip 3. You'll notice the cart stacking technique differences between OITW and myself. I think its obvious that I improved on what Alex did I think there's even some more room for improvement. Build a good foundation, you don't want to be readjusting your haul as you move down the aisle.

Anything to look for?
SKUs, SKUs and more SKUs. I don't think the aisle you pick is as critical as finding boxes with multiple SKUs.

What I would change?
I would have my hearing checked before I left. I swear JB told me "my dog and cat" where cheering me on. Honestly, the whole thing was an awesome experience. With the rule changes it looks like you don't have to prepare for a marathon of hauling a 100 lb staff bag around. If I would have know it would have been that grueling I probably would have hit the gym harder before hand.

You guys are going to have a great time. Enjoy the company, enjoy the food and just take it all in. Its going to be a once in a lifetime experience!

Back