2019 WGC Mexico Championship

Going out early is a young lad, Aaron Rai. He tried to qualify for the Open at our place when I was marshalling three years ago. He had only just got his Challenge Tour card then. He lost in a playoff , having finished third equal out of 84. His dad was wandering around where he should not have been and I had to politely ask him to get back behind the ropes. Lovely guy, and his son has made huge strides. Won three times in six months on the Challenge Tour and then won in Hong Kong with Reed,Fleetwood and some other top 50 players.

Guy has a future.

This field is awesome. I want to see Tiger up top all weekend. Looks like long hitters have been the big winners over the years. Phil is usually up there, but 3 weeks in a row might be a bit much for him . Bubba has finished 2nd 3-times in 9 years.

Good week for golf!

I'm going to go with Woodland. Kuchar is my second pick...just because I hate all the nonsense from the caddie fallout. I wonder if there are any fill in this week...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Phil craps the bed in events Tiger plays in...except the head to head vegas one

This field is awesome. I want to see Tiger up top all weekend. Looks like long hitters have been the big winners over the years. Phil is usually up there, but 3 weeks in a row might be a bit much for him . Bubba has finished 2nd 3-times in 9 years.

Good week for golf!

I'm going to go with Woodland. Kuchar is my second pick...just because I hate all the nonsense from the caddie fallout. I wonder if there are any fill in this week...

Jordan Spieth is using his Dad as his caddy this week. His caddie's father has passed away and went back home.

Jordan Spieth is using his Dad as his caddy this week. His caddie's father has passed away and went back home.
I saw that. Positive twist on an unfortunate situation.

Will Jordan be shamed publicly on social media if he wins and doesn't give his dad 10%?

Pretty pumped to get the action going today. PGA Tour Live is unofficially an addiction and I am relatively okay with it.

Who's winning this one, boys?

I think JT, but wonder if he has one off tournament after the poor 4th round at the Genesis Open.

So, I got Schauffele or Leishman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited to get my PGA Tour Live on today.

Will Jordan be shamed publicly on social media if he wins and doesn't give his dad 10%?

His dad probably deserves a whole lot more then 10%. He did much more then hold his bag.

I'm excited to get my PGA Tour Live on today.

What is this pga tour live thing?

TF? Really?

I assume it’s a subscription through PGA? If I get it can I watch on tv? Can I get it through prime?

I assume it’s a subscription through PGA? If I get it can I watch on tv? Can I get it through prime?

It's an add on through Amazon Prime $9.99 month or yearly fee

Who gets put on the clock for slow play this week?

Spieth should be put on the clock before every tournament be plays begins.

It's an add on through Amazon Prime $9.99 month or yearly fee

I just subscribed but it says coverage does not begin until 12:30 ET how are people watching now?

I just subscribed but it says coverage does not begin until 12:30 ET how are people watching now?

its actually 11:00 CST, maybe the golf channel or twitter has early coverage

Got ya

It's worth it. More often than not even if you just get the app, you can cast most streams, unlike the previous PGA Tour Live app, or the Golf Channel app.

Watching now and man lipsky looks like he is 12 years old haha

and he just stuck it to about 7 ft on 10...hell of a second shot.

and he just stuck it to about 7 ft on 10...hell of a second shot.

2 under through 2 is pretty good start

An NFL team should sign brooks he is more Yoked than ever

nbc site is a POS, trying to watch on computer and its telling me I need to sign in...but I am signed in and wont even let me try to log in

Back