Texas is getting an awesome THPer from Kansas City

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Today's the day Taylor (TexasHacker34) makes the drive back to Texas. I think it's just so he can play for Texas in a Regional Rivalry some day, not for work like he led us to believe!

Gonna miss having you around. Hope we can get a round in when you fly back to get the rest of your stuff. We'll do Joe's. On me.

Last edited:
Best of luck to Taylor. I'm sure Big things are in store for him in Texas. After all isn't everything bigger in Texas ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm ecstatic to have Taylor back in Texas, we always have an absolute blast and I need a new golfing buddy now that Eddie flew to coop to South Beach!

Good luck Taylor. Happy for you dude.

Good luck with everything buddy.

Yes Taylor, good luck in Texas!

Good luck Taylor!

Best of luck Taylor. Happy you are doing the right thing for you and your future.

Taylor - I think you made a good choice for your career. Best of luck, and I look forward to hearing about your future successes!!

Taylor, hope all went well yesterday at work. Have a safe trip back to TX!

Congrats on the Texas move! God bless Texas!

Good luck in your new ventures Taylor. I am assuming Texas is where your heart was all along judging by your forum name so really happy for you.

Good luck Sir!

Best of luck Taylor. You are going to be successful in whatever you choose to do; and wherever you choose to do it.

Welcome home Taylor!

Good luck Taylor. I know it's going to be a great decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck Taylor!!!

Welcome home Taylor. Glad to see you're moving back.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Welcome home Taylor!

Good luck buddy, happy for you!

All the best buddy!

Welcome back Taylor

Well I missed this! Friday night led to a celebration with wayyyyy too many adult beverages, so I only managed half the drive last night. Leaving shortly to make the other half

Thanks to Mike and everyone else in here for the well wishes! KC was a great 8 years, but it's time to go home

Well I missed this! Friday night led to a celebration with wayyyyy too many adult beverages, so I only managed half the drive last night. Leaving shortly to make the other half

Thanks to Mike and everyone else in here for the well wishes! KC was a great 8 years, but it's time to go home
The midwest will miss you buddy, good luck with everything.

Back