2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Two teams, one of the finest golf facilities in the land and putting it all on the line. This can only mean The Cup is here. Here is your chance to join in on one epic THP Event.

When & Where
July 22nd - 24th
True Blue & Caledonia
Myrtle Beach, SC

Details
Two captains
8 golfers on each side
Winning team leaves with epic Callaway equipment

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost for all is $369
3 Rounds of Golf at True Blue/Caledonia
1 Practice round at True Blue
Unlimited Range Balls
Friday Team Dinner
Saturday Group Dinner
Sunday Trophy Celebration luncheon
Callaway Golf Bag
SWAG SWAG SWAG

Two Teams
There are two teams of 8 battling it out for supremacy and to be able to hold the trophies high and their winning loot higher. The two captains have been announced and on one side you have the cerebral assassin Hashtag Chad and on the other side, you have MikeDean441. Each of these iconic THP Event captains have three Hall of Fame tags (as of now) and looking for more.

Each team will also have another member of the Callaway Golf marketing team, affectionately known as the Zoo Crew. That will leave 6 open spots on each squad for THPers and signing up will be as easy as sending in an email (see below).

To The Winners
While everybody receives a brand new Callaway Golf Bag to hold their tools, only the winners get the prizes and to the victors go the spoils. The winners will receive some of the finest in Callaway Golf Equipment. You won't know what it is for a little bit, but it will be on hand at this event and the winners will physically leave with it.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Team Hashtag
Hashtag Chad - Captain
Nate Adelman - Zoo Crew
PKorf
dazeedmonds
KEV
so-illhacker
jrex1434
lemmiwinks

Team 441
mikedean441 - Captain
Tyler Shean - Zoo Crew
Clutch42
Ryan.Humphris
mtcowdog
RC11
DavidWinchell
brianmk24

Formats
4 Nine Hole Matches
1 18 Hole Match

1st 18
Front 9 - Shamble (best ball)
Back 9 - Modified Alt Shot (both tee off, choose best drive, alt shot from there)

2nd 18
Front 9 Shamble (best ball)
Back 9 - Alternate Shot

Sunday 18
Best Ball

Last edited:
really?!?!?! under $400 for this? Sign me up right now!

Yes!! Sounds awesome I want in!

that is simply incredible!

I cant wait for sign up day

Dang all for less than $400??? That is one heck of a deal.

#Team441

Boom!! Yes, so ready for this. I can't wait to try to get in!!!

April 13th is the day...cant wait!

and thats a STEAL for that price

So, I am pretty confident 441 is going to win this. Mostly because #Chad hasn't offered much for reasoning as to why I should side with him.

Either way, I freaking love this venue. Can't wait to see who gets in!

cerebral assassin Hashtag Chad and on the other side, you have MikeDean441.

this part cracked me up. Don't worry MD, when you're great it doesn't have to be said, it's just known !!

Been waiting for this one. I would really like to get in it!!

It's go time!!

Reminders set! I'm ready for my chance to finally play golf with great people at a place where there is so much THP history.

Get the heck out of here! I want in this event BAD!!! Sign ups only a few weeks away? Damn!!!!

wow that price is crazy good. MitchDean441 really out did himself. Now all he has to do is rake in another HOF tag. Shouldn't be too hard, I mean # has proven that he is not a winning leader on the course.

I know I'll be throwing my name in. That would be a great package for a good bit more money. At $369, it's stupid cheap.

That price is a steal and 12 people are in for a heck of an event

Business just picked up!!

holy moly! JB and Mike are like Chuck Norris and the Priceline Negotiator combined! That's a ridonculous price, hopefully I have enough brownie points banked with the Mrs. to make this one.

wow that price is crazy good. MitchDean441 really out did himself. Now all he has to do is rake in another HOF tag. Shouldn't be too hard, I mean # has proven that he is not a winning leader on the course.

Being a captain, we let Mitch Dean have the day off and planned this event for him.

That price is unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm heck yeah! And that price is on ?!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yup yup...the cup will be #ed

Back