PGA Tour Live and Roku

Mv22

Reaction score
I tried to search for this but nothing came up. I signed up for PGA tour live through Amazon and tried to access it through my roku on the prime video app. All that was coming up was 2018 replays, but when I used the android app on my phone or signed in through my computer I had all the benefits of the channel. Amazon support wasn't able to help me so I canceled and got a refund. I was just wondering if any one uses the NBCsports Gold on their roku and if they have had any problems?

I tried to search for this but nothing came up. I signed up for PGA tour live through Amazon and tried to access it through my roku on the prime video app. All that was coming up was 2018 replays, but when I used the android app on my phone or signed in through my computer I had all the benefits of the channel. Amazon support wasn't able to help me so I canceled and got a refund. I was just wondering if any one uses the NBCsports Gold on their roku and if they have had any problems?

I used it this past weekend. Downloaded the gold app and it told me to use the regular NBC sports app, which i did. They were a bit slow to get the feed working on Sunday morning but it everyday kicked on.

no problem for me on 2 roku's, downloaded the NBC Gold App, had to punch in a code to activate form a computer and have been good to go ever since.

no problem for me on 2 roku's, downloaded the NBC Gold App, had to punch in a code to activate form a computer and have been good to go ever since.

Same here. It worked just fine for me.

+1
b.png

Thanks everyone, I have signed up for it through NBCsports and its working better then it did on Amazon.

Back