2019 Fit Like a Pro with Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier this year we announced that we had a something special coming called Fit Like a Pro with Bridgestone Golf. Today we are excited to share the details with you, and the best part is, it's 100% free of charge, courtesy of THP and Bridgestone Golf.

i-rMdjK86-L.jpg

When & Where
May 20th-21st
Bridgestone Golf HQ in Covington, GA

Details
The lucky winner will be whisked away to GA, where they will be taken to Bridgestone HQ. From there they will meet myself and the Bridgestone Golf team for a day to remember. Full behind the scenes tour of R&D, an area rarely shown to the public. Get fit for your golf ball and equipment the same way and at the same place that the players shown above do. From there a quick dinner before retiring for the night and then a trip to the airport to head home the next day. A whirlwind of a day that is going to be INCREDIBLY SPECIAL!

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
IT COSTS ZERO DOLLARS
Airfare
Hotel
Fitting
SWAG
Behind the Scenes Tour
Round of Golf
And so much more

How to Signup
This is a special contest attraction and sign up will be opening up soon, so stay tuned to this thread for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh now I dig this.

this is pretty damn cool.

BAD ASS

This sounds like fun.

Whoa, this sounds amazing! The fun never stops around here :bananadance:

This sounds awesome! Watching for the details!

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Very happy to see a Bridgestone/THP event. A cool opportunity to learn a lot.

This would be awesome. My wife is from Georgia and we actually got married in Covington, so it'd be that much cooler!

Wow, this sounds like an amazing opportunity!

Sounds like quite a fun experience and opportunity for some THPers!

That will be a lot of fun in a short amount of time. Very cool!!

That's pretty cool. Can't wait to sign up.

That will be amazing for the winner!

Sounds like quite a fun experience and opportunity for some THPers!

Just one lucky winner here, but you are right, its going to be a blast.

Lvoe it! Pretty darn cool experience.

Wow. That’s an amazing trip for a winner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a pretty awesome sounding event for sure.

Incredible opportunity!! One very lucky THPer will get an enlightening experience here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As excited as I am for the all the amazing events THP has this and every year, this one is at the very top of my list. I love Bridgestone and them being just up the road from me makes me want in this event that much more!!

Wow! Talk about a whirlwind day.

One lucky person will get an amazing opportunity!

As excited as I am for the all the amazing events THP has this and every year, this one is at the very top of my list. I love Bridgestone and them being just up the road from me makes me want in this event that much more!!

This one is not really an event, but I get what you are saying.
Honestly, I would love if you won too, your airfare would be cheap : )

Back