Project X LZ Steel Shafts

These are HIGH up my ponder list. Wonder how the 6.0 would compare to the CTL?

So Adam win today marks the 1st for these shafts on tour? That's pretty awesome. And this the only second tournament he puts These in play?
A tour win this early is pretty damn big validation! Project x is doing some awesome things right now

This is on my ponder list big time. I love my c tapers but really need something with a touch more feel these may fit the bill perfectly

Well crap, just went back and reread this thread. I'm super intrigued by these after playing the 6.5 LZ pro in my 3 wood and hitting the HZRDUS black today.

I like the weight of the 6.5 but I think the 6.0 would fit me better. Very interested in trying these out when they become available.

I just read this entire thread again. Such an intriguing release. If these feel as they load evenly throughout the shaft I'd be really interested. That is what I love most about the hzrdus yellow. There is no part of that shaft that feels like it overly flexes compared to the rest of the shaft.

A question for DB:
Are these "flighted" by design? Location of loading zones manipulated to assist in launch of longer irons and keep it down in shorter irons?

The PX LZ steel are not flighted, they are a consistent flight through out.

I can have pizza with animal toppings delivered to your office with in an hour. Deal?

I am very happy to hear that. I can't wait to demo these when available.

Ps. You answered me on instagram. Thank you :)

Love my current PX steel shafts, but these have me intrigued, to say the least.

6.5-125
6.0-120
5.5-115
5.0-110
Don, I'm a 5.5 in Project X, 6.5 in the PXi... Any guess as to where these would fall in???

I'm wondering which animal toppings Don went with on the pizza.

These in 5.5 are something I MUST hit when they're released.

These have me thinking they might feel somewhat similar to Pro Modus3 Tour shafts that I like so much. Butt and tip stiffness with a little more "give" in the middle. I'd love to see EI graphs of these two!

Heck yes!! Done, and fingers crossed!

LOL at weed.

I retweeted, here's to hoping.

Project X LZ Steel Shafts Preview

Project X LZ Steel Shafts Preview

Ok two questions. What's the actual weight of the 6.0? Ive seen both 115g and 120g in here and second I have the PX 6.0 right now and impact towards the end of the round gets a little harsh. I was going to go with sensicore (which will be a way cheaper option lol) but the LZ shafts have me really intrigued. Will the characteristics and ball flight be close to the PX 6.0? Because if characteristics are the same yet loading is smoother and better feel I may jump all over these

7.0/130
6.5/125
6.0/120
5.5/115
5.0/110

Ok two questions. What's the actual weight of the 6.0? Ive seen both 115g and 120g in here and second I have the PX 6.0 right now and impact towards the end of the round gets a little harsh. I was going to go with sensicore (which will be a way cheaper option lol) but the LZ shafts have me really intrigued. Will the characteristics and ball flight be close to the PX 6.0? Because if characteristics are the same yet loading is smoother and better feel I may jump all over these
Above is your answer to number 1. Straight from DB himself.

Above is your answer to number 1. Straight from DB himself.

Ya he posted that as I was typing my question lol

Back