Do you vary your tee height for different shots?

• try to get the height the same for all shots

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • vary the height to help hit the ball higher or lower

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • it's random

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
I try to keep the tee height consistent for driver, fairway woods and irons/wedges. At this point in my game messing with tee height tends to cause more misses than anything.

I try to tee it the same height every time.

Same for all irons (just barely above ground level), a slight bit higher for fairway woods, and will vary the height slightly up or down if I want to hit the ball a little higher or lower with the big stick.

+1 ^ for this

Always the same, depending on club. I use my swing or ball position to control trajectory.

Three heights for me. Driver, woods/hybrids and irons/wedges. I'll tee down the ball when hitting into the wind if need be.

Irons and hybos never do. Driver and 3w yes depending on what shot I need to hit

I try to keep it the same but if I need to take a half club off the i tee it slightly higher especially with irons so I catch it a little higher on the face. Something my instructor taught me during our last playing lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try to bee consistent for tee height but if I'm trying to cut a corner over some trees I'll raise it a touch

I know I drive it straighter when I tee the ball a little lower for my driver. I need to stick with it and quit trying to hit up and kill it!

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

I would say I use a constant tee height depending on what kind of shot I'm hoping to hit. A little lower for a fade and a little higher for straight and draw shows with the driver. Irons, hybrids, and fairway woods are always constant height regardless of shot type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back