THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Got my sea legs this morning with a brisk 18; walked in 2.5 hours. Wish I could always play that quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my sea legs this morning with a brisk 18; walked in 2.5 hours. Wish I could always play that quickly

It was cold and breezy this morning but I for one am looking forward to soaking up and enjoying about 4 hours of golf on a sunny near 60* day on the course tomorrow :)
Though I am sure with a 930 tee (purposely not too early) will be about somewhere in the 40's to 50ish. perhaps the back nine will be much nicer and pushing 60.

Tomorrow we should be so lucky!

Tomorrow we should be so lucky!

I can't wait to play tomorrow. Hopefully pace of play will be pretty good. I've had good experiences at Sandy Burr.

I can't wait to play tomorrow. Hopefully pace of play will be pretty good. I've had good experiences at Sandy Burr.

Never been but looking forward to it!

My pro went home sick, so the lesson was cancelled. Went to a practice bay with my 6 iron to work things out and so far it appears my posture was a result of my swing issues. I stood more upright and straightened out my back and I was hitting the ball much better. Going to the par 3 tomorrow to get some wedge play in.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Of course I've golfed in 15 degrees this winter but when it's going to be 55 out I can't, not worried, lots of beautiful weather to be played in before the end of June! NE is in trouble with the way this squad is shaping up!

Of course I've golfed in 15 degrees this winter but when it's going to be 55 out I can't, not worried, lots of beautiful weather to be played in before the end of June! NE is in trouble with the way this squad is shaping up!

you sir are crazy for golfing in 15* weather but I give you credit. Just shows me how strong team NY/NJ is...

you sir are crazy for golfing in 15* weather but I give you credit. Just shows me how strong team NY/NJ is...

I don't know. Does that kind of questionable decision making show up on course? 15 degree golf is nuts.

You get into the Genesee cream ale? I do have lots of questions for you about that but another time perhaps.

you sir are crazy for golfing in 15* weather but I give you credit. Just shows me how nuts team NY/NJ is...

FIFY

Pins and needles.
I wanted to come in and let everybody know the timeline. The captains have been tasked with sending THP their captains selections by 1pm EST tomorrow. Then once all are received an announcement will be made and the first post will be updated.

We know the decision is not easy and we know that many will feel some disappointment. The good news is that support through THP and the event pre & post round can be a wonderful thing. Then add that THP has over a dozen more events including some right in your area for more chances to experience something incredible.

We wish you all the best of luck and have enjoyed the journey. And we want to thank the captains again for being tremendous with the pressure of putting together a great team based on a number of factors.

Good luck to all hoping to get the call!

Good luck to the Captains!

Good luck everyone

Looking forward to the announcement tomorrow. Break a leg hopefuls!

Good luck to all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good luck guys and thanks to the Captains for undertaking a difficult decision

Good luck to the guys hoping to get on and to,the captains as you have some really good choices on both teams

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Good luck to all who are in waiting and thank you to the captains for taking on the tough task.

Tomorrow's going to be a fantastic day. I can't wait.

Good luck NE guys. I know that whoever Matt picks the team is going to be awesome.

You get into the Genesee cream ale? I do have lots of questions for you about that but another time perhaps.

FIFY

Haha, I'm not too crazy just really enjoy chasing the ball around, but helping a family member out today and it is beyond gorgeous for golf up here. I will answer any questions over drinks in June!

Good luck to all hopeful players. Lot of really good possible choices for the captains to make but I don't envy their role. It's going to be sunny and over 50° here in Western NY today...golf season is almost here!

Good luck to all the NY/NJ and NE guys hoping to get selected. Really excited to see who rounds out the teams. Got some nice weather today, heading off to the range to get some work in.

Range so packed I needed to go up top. Oh well, gotta get the work in.
d6e9fe3ba82982c2eee84178dcfbcdbe.jpg

Back