Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Ok lets go the 3 high caps in front (mainly cause matt and i are in a hurry)
And the 4 good golfers second

So me baker xhail and dangreg?

I set up a game for tomorrow on GameGolf with the groups.

See you guys in the am

Wish I could've made it tomorrow guys. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope u guys ended up w 8...

Hope u guys ended up w 8...

Yeah. New guy just joined THP today is playing with us. Happens to live right next to it

Yeah. New guy just joined THP today is playing with us. Happens to live right next to it

Nice! I really would like to go....

It's a good day when you wake up and you know your playing Boulder. See you guys there.

It's a good day when you wake up and you know your playing Boulder. See you guys there.
Or when you have been up since 3pm yesterday and your still going to play boulder

62 degrees in oh in feb and golf with thpers at an awesome course...cant beat that

Or when you have been up since 3pm yesterday and your still going to play boulder

Even better. No more using the Tour X on dirty diapers.

Guess I should make sure GregDan is awake. Almost left him. Excited

62 degrees in oh in feb and golf with thpers at an awesome course...cant beat that

Plus you have a brand new THPer, who joined last night coming out to play. That right there is awesome.

Plus you have a brand new THPer, who joined last night coming out to play. That right there is awesome.
Absolutely was just telling grex about that

Less than 24 hours is awesome. Think that was how it all started for me as well.

Guess I should make sure GregDan is awake. Almost left him. Excited
I have GPS. I'm good. Haha.

I'm up and 'em ready to play some golf!

Have a blast today guys. Wish I could be there.

Actually will be getting out to play Aston Oaks in Cincinnati. Nicklaus design. Never played there.

Back