ping hoofer c1 limited edition USA flag stand bag

Vjr13

Reaction score
Handicap
Have any of you guys seen one of these? I picked one up at a garage sale last summer in excellent condition (I won't tell you how much I spent because you'd kill me!) but I can't find any info on it, as far as many were made, what they cost when they were debuted, etc. Just curious because I would like to sell it. I only bought it because I thought I'd be able to flip it for a good profit to satisfy my golf clubs addiction. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Have any of you guys seen one of these? I picked one up at a garage sale last summer in excellent condition (I won't tell you how much I spent because you'd kill me!) but I can't find any info on it, as far as many were made, what they cost when they were debuted, etc. Just curious because I would like to sell it. I only bought it because I thought I'd be able to flip it for a good profit to satisfy my golf clubs addiction. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Can you post some pictures of it?

If I can figure it out! Got pics on my phone. trying to find how to upload here.

May not be able to yet since I'm a newbie?

May not be able to yet since I'm a newbie?

Save the picture to your phone. Then come back to this post and using the Insert picture button (guessing you're using Tapatalk?) select the picture off your phone. Then hit post.

fa54fa6805203a5e14d96847b3b9325e.jpg
284f6d2170a6a349a0a5a744d58a5306.jpg
505045642bd603d3d4d9a6bcb2e09c06.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I even contacted Ping and they didn't give me an answer.

Last edited:
I believe it is from 2010... Retailed for $179. Not a lot of info out there on them considering they are a bit older and a limited run. Good collectors item that might not pull a lot of funds.

Best bet is to throw it in the MP to see what kind of interest it brings.

Back