Red Beans and Rice

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Wondered if anyone was a fan? I make some every now and then. I like to mix in 2 hot links diced up to spice it up a bit. It is pretty good just in a bowl but I prefer to have it on a tortilla with some shredded cheese.

When I lived in Houston, was a fan, with spiced links in a bowl in rice with a broth. Tortillas to soak it up and in.

Big fan. But an even bigger fan of black beans and rice.

Wondered if anyone was a fan? I make some every now and then. I like to mix in 2 hot links diced up to spice it up a bit. It is pretty good just in a bowl but I prefer to have it on a tortilla with some shredded cheese.

I actually prefer black beans and rice, usually with some kielbasa or a spicier style thrown in.

I have been known to use shredded chicken and veggies and cheese to make black bean and rice “enchiladas” too

I actually prefer black beans and rice, usually with some kielbasa or a spicier style thrown in.

I have been known to use shredded chicken and veggies and cheese to make black bean and rice “enchiladas” too

That sounds really good!!!

i love red beans and rice. I make mine with Andouille sausage..throw some green onions, cheese and tabasco...i'm all set.

One of my favorite meals on the planet, and I have found a GREEEEEAT instant pot recipe.

My wife does up these huge batches of red beans & rice and I eat it for like a week. Plenty of cayenne pepper and andouille sausage.

didn't miss her....

I'm a fan here, I sprinkle some creole seasoning on it as well.

Liking all the ideas and different ways to spice it up!!!!!

My wife makes this and I love it. You have to eat it with corn bread though!!

One of my favorite meals on the planet, and I have found a GREEEEEAT instant pot recipe.

Share that please.
I think some red beans and rice would be great for dinner tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I've ever had it.

Wife is NOT a bean fan. :(

is she not a fan of the bean, or the end result that shows up AFTER you eat them...

RBR is probably the thing I cook best. I've won competitions with my recipe.

I love them and pretty much every other bean. The after effects are another matter.

I think one should always add a little beer.

Back