Driver Peak Height

Mine is like a stealth bomber and flies under the radar.

On a more serious note I would say about 45 feet? Would definitely like to get on a launch monitor and see what it truly is.

Not as high as it should be. I'd say 65-70 feet

I average around 35y typically based on the last couple sessions on track man type devices.

I could play golf indoors if I needed to.

Geeze, I have no freaking clue. It's not very high, but I have never thought about how high it actually goes.

Driver Peak Height

Good question, I'll need to get on the Flightscope at a THP event or make sure my fitter tells me when I go for my fitting.

Eyeballing it. I'd have to ask Mojo his opinion on it for a better number.
But I'd say that I'm close.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Maybe 100 - 125. It is so damn high. When Steve hits driver, the heavens weep.......

So damn high though. I'd like to see him hit one of those Bubba multi material shafts or something Danny Lee makes out of the lowest launching rebar he can make.

JM

Im not really for sure. Im sure it varies. I like to hit the high fade but I too often hit the low pull. So im sure its all over the place

It used to be about 5 foot! I have a nice higher flight now with the XR16, but I don't know the figures.

I've honestly got no clue. Maybe 70 feet or so, just a guesstimate

I hit mine about 100-120 feet

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I hit mine about 100-120 feet

When I'm hitting it well that is. Lol

I am right around 30 yds.

Good question. Probably not as consistently as high as it should be. I'm guessing around 75-80 feet. I'll look for that next time I'm on a LM.

32-34 yards and I love it

You'd think I would have remembered after the fitting I had with Danny at UST but I know he really wasn't looking at that so much with me. I know my launch is low, 10 degrees or so, but he was more interested in ball speed and carry.

90-100 feet. Unless I get under it and hit it high on the face, then I get pop fly's.

I wouldn't be able to guess and never thought about it as a measurement. I just know when it's too high or low, for me anyway.

118 feet

50yrds or so

Seems like the last time I was on a simulator at Golfsmith, I was in the 27-29yard category.

I know I've seen this before, but I never committed it to memory, so I don't know.

I don't know what it is now but I had a stretch where I was hitting 50yds! Lol I bet it's right around 30 yds now

What do you think your peak height is on average for your driver?

I have a screen shot of some swings with Cobra F6+ in mid & rear for the weight from last Friday.. My average is 28 yrds for the peaks which inclused 5-6 really terrible swings (1 zero & 4 under 18 yrds)

Is this a range that peak heigth should be? Like 30-33 yrds or something?

Back