WTB Stiff Fairway Wood Shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I need to find a 3 wood and 5 wood 'ish length fairway shafts in stiff flex. If you have some laying around, shoot me a PM. No adapters needed.

I need to find a 3 wood and 5 wood 'ish length fairway shafts in stiff flex. If you have some laying around, shoot me a PM. No adapters needed.

I have a matrix ozik 80m4 S with a TM tip, Graphite Design Tour AD BB-7s no tip, and Hzrdus Red 6.5 (X stiff but really more of a stronger stiff profile) all 3 wood shafts laying around

The GD shaft I have in a Srixon F85 and probably going to sell. The Hzrdus Red was the stock shaft in the Srixon so Ill probably put that back in the F85 before selling it or trading in.

I have a KuroKage from a Srixon F45 and a Matrix Red Tie from a Cobra F6 Baffler. If interested, let me know and I can get you more info.

Think I might still have an Aldila RIP Phenom S shaft laying around in the garage. It came out of a 913F 3w and has been cut down to 5w length. Still has the surefit adapter on it. LMK

nippon regio formula b 65 s. i can get the exact length for you, but it plays 4w length. no adapter. excellent condition mcc4 grey grip. pm me if you’re interested and we can talk $

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have an Elements Chrome in stiff if you are interested in that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Have a Synergy Blue that I'd part with. Ping adapter installed - plays at 42.75" in my ping fairway.

Thinking 70g range.

I have an Oban Purple 75g 04 flex in an X2 Hot 3 wood or the same shaft in a Titleist 915Fd 3 wood that I would be willing to part with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lock it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back