2016 Honda Classic

Amazing how well Rickie started this tournament only to completely shut down for the weekend.

His first 36 and last 36 were night and day. It's a crazy game!

So good to see Scott playing with confidence again.

OMG...Tiger would have closed these guy out on 10. Man he made it look easy.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Amazing how well Rickie started this tournament only to completely shut down for the weekend.

I didn't expect the collapse. Heck, they were already talking Masters (announcers).

Going to be interesting to see if Sergio can get there in 2!

Someone got tagged.

Annnnnd he hits someone in the gallery

What a major choke job. Really disappointed by the outcome of this tournament

Tiger and Jack must be.....

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Well done Adam, really nice win.

AS playing well is good for golf. I like it.

Sergio finishing with bogey, bogey, birdie.

Ended up being a boring finish

Sergio finishing with bogey, bogey, birdie.

Ended up being a boring finish

Not to Scott though, lol. That Bear Trap has cleaned his clock over the years.

Way to go Adam! Love seeing this guy back in the winner's circle, and with his form lately I'd imagine we might see some more.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice win for Adam. Didn't expect Sergio to make it an interesting finish...he rarely does.

AS playing well is good for golf. I like it.

Agree. If he's at the top of his game... We have 6-8 guys who will make the majors a crazy 4 days

Did Sergio have the lead and hand it to Adam?

Never had the lead during the weekend, really. Scott had a big lead on Saturday before making a 7 on the par 3 15th. Today, Scott again got out to a 2 shot lead through 5 (they began the day tied), bogeyed 9 and 10 to allow Sergio to tie it, but Sergio struggled all day. He had a few chances to make it close but wasn't able to capitalize.

Good win for my dude, Scotty.

Nice to see Scott get the win and looks like he is starting feel,confident with the putter again. Was hoping Sergio's woukd win it. I think he gets a win this year

Tough course. That back 9 is a game of attrition.

Maybe it is just the "magic" of TV, but the crowds around those last holes seemed quite boisterous. Seemed like a party with some golfers playing through.

I would have liked to see Sergio hit more quality shots at the end.

Tough course. That back 9 is a game of attrition.

Maybe it is just the "magic" of TV, but the crowds around those last holes seemed quite boisterous. Seemed like a party with some golfers playing through.
I think you are starting to see that spread from the Waste Management, and I hate it.

I enjoyed Sergio's demeanor. having a great time with Rickie, then helping out AS with the aggressive birds and giving him props for good shots. I'm softening to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Sergio have the lead and hand it to Adam?

His final few holes he lost his swing, two straight pulls on 17 and 18 fairway, I just would have liked to have seen a playoff is all

Back