What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you shoot today?

41/47. Got real windy on the back and I had some bad shots that didn't help. Got my first chip in with the MD3's in their maiden voyage though...so that didn't take long haha

46/45 what a mess today. I again had 20 putts on the front. Couldn't play par 3s to save my life today. I doubled 3 of the 4

Bright side is I drove the ball well again. If I can keep that and get the irons back to where they have been I might be onto something. Putter will come around I just need to get comfortable in my stroke again and stop forcing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

46/45 what a mess today. I again had 20 putts on the front. Couldn't play par 3s to save my life today. I doubled 3 of the 4

Bright side is I drove the ball well again. If I can keep that and get the irons back to where they have been I might be onto something. Putter will come around I just need to get comfortable in my stroke again and stop forcing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Good tee game sets up the rest. Just get the confidence back on the rest

Shot an 87. For not playing in close to a month and a half I think, I thought it was a great score considering I couldn't buy a putt and had a triple on a par 5. Really excited with how my swing is coming along though

I posted an 86 today. Not bad for the second round of the season and one of the windiest I've had in a while. The wind actually switch directions on us, just before the turn.

Shot a 96, first 18 hole round of the year. I couldn't get off the tee the first 9 and it cost me, but it got a little better on the back 9. I usually struggle the first part of the year and it looks like this year is no exception.

Two day 4bbb tournament. Played 43 & 41 to finish top 10. Disappointed as we came second last year but still solid rounds. A fair few pars by me so feeling more and more confident with some grip changes my local pro made to try and fix my longer iron consistency.

38 - 38 - 76. 2 birdies and nothing above bogey. Other than the 2 par 5's on the front and holes 17 and 18, everything just felt like a struggle all day due to very mediocre ball striking from everywhere. Certainly not disappointed with the scoring though.

Shot a PB 69!
34/35. 5 birdies 2 bogeys. Was bogey free until dumb mistakes on 16 and 17.
Excellent round Kang!!!

Shot a PB 69!

KANG!!! WTG and congratulations on a new PB!!!

Shot a PB 69!
Man that is awesome. Good shooting Kang!

I shot a 71 playing shamble today. I still don't have much confidence standing over the ball and I'm getting stuck. But my short game is in a pretty good place.

WOW Kang! Congrats!

Shot a PB 69!

holy crap kang! great round. but could it have been 67 but for 16 and 17?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a PB 69!

Congrats Kang!!! Hell of a round!

holy crap kang! great round. but could it have been 67 but for 16 and 17?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For sure. Such bone head swings on those two holes compounded less than stellar chip shots

44/44 88 surprising my ball striking with any iron/wedge was the best part of my game putting let me down and had some lights out short game shots and some horrible mishits but overall i was very pleased with where my game was at today.

77...good to see 70's again

Shot a PB 69!

38 - 38 - 76. 2 birdies and nothing above bogey. Other than the 2 par 5's on the front and holes 17 and 18, everything just felt like a struggle all day due to very mediocre ball striking from everywhere. Certainly not disappointed with the scoring though.

77...good to see 70's again

Salt + y = Nice!

42/42 today. Probably the most wind I've ever played in. No roll, snow on the course still, February in NE Ohio and a tough course I've never played before. I'll take it

91 today should have broken 90 but a couple rough holes did me in. Gotta keep grinding at it. On another note the Bridgestone B330 RX performed amazingly

91 with 6 doubles! Struck the ball decent in high winds. Every single double was a 3 putt. Just cannot be above the hole on the course we played today and of course, I was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back