Looking For The Perfect Psycho-Scorecard

EltyGolfs

Reaction score
Handicap
If you don’t follow Shane Bacon on Twitter you might not have heard about this, I’ll explain briefly. A psycho-scorecard is one with numbers all over the place, not just bad number though. I’m taking eagles, birdies, doubles, quads, all the colors. Everything except a boring par.

The perfect psycho-scorecard is an even par round, with no pars. It’s probably more rare than a perfect game in baseball. It’s the holy grail of psycho scorers

I’m gonna keep this thread for the craziest scorecards I can find in search of the perfect one.

Only rules is that it has to be in an official event. PGA, Web, LPGA, Senior Tour, Mini Tours, etc. as long as its an official tour event it counts. None of this hand-written nonsense.

Thanks for assisting in my quest for this holy grail.

Well if someone wants to split the card, k can sure as hell make all the bogeys doubles and triples.. it's not hard for me to not make par haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you don’t follow Shane Bacon on Twitter you might not have heard about this, I’ll explain briefly. A psycho-scorecard is one with numbers all over the place, not just bad number though. I’m taking eagles, birdies, doubles, quads, all the colors. Everything except a boring par.

The perfect psycho-scorecard is an even par round, with no pars. It’s probably more rare than a perfect game in baseball. It’s the holy grail of psycho scorers

I’m gonna keep this thread for the craziest scorecards I can find in search of the perfect one.

Only rules is that it has to be in an official event. PGA, Web, LPGA, Senior Tour, Mini Tours, etc. as long as its an official tour event it counts. None of this hand-written nonsense.

Thanks for assisting in my quest for this holy grail.

One year in an Ohio Am qualifier. I lead the field in birdies (5) and others (5 doubles 2 triples) to go along with 6 pars. Doesn't add up to par but it was a pretty psycho score card.

One year in an Ohio Am qualifier. I lead the field in birdies (5) and others (5 doubles 2 triples) to go along with 6 pars. Doesn't add up to par but it was a pretty psycho score card.

That is fantastic! Must have been a roller coaster of a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is fantastic! Must have been a roller coaster of a day

Roller coaster is one way to put it. If I recall correctly there were a few of us with 5 birdies, but I was the only one with 7 others. I have a buddy that brings it up when ever we see each other.

That's hilarious. I hope you or someone finds one!

I had a round last year where I shot even par making 4 bogeys and a double with only 1 birdie.

I had a round last year where I shot even par making 4 bogeys and a double with only 1 birdie.

One albatross and one eagle? Nice...

Back