Hi I’m Rob. I love golf though I’m not very good. I’ll share a funny golf story that happened a few weeks ago to me.
I received an email from a physical therapy company that has a regional presence that the location I have been to in the past has just installed a golf simulator. It’s a foresight simulator and is 30.00 for 18 holes. My insurance deductible is 30.00. I got my doctor(golf partner) to wright me a script for physical therapy! Work and the wife think I’m at therapy and I’m golfing twice a week!lol!!! Anyway glad I found you guys nice to meet you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome!!!

live in ottawa and work in lockport here....look forward to playing a round!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and great story! Where abouts in Chicagoland are you? There's a good number of us spread all over the area. I'm up in NW burbs

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome! I like your excellent practice plan!

Hi I’m Rob. I love golf though I’m not very good. I’ll share a funny golf story that happened a few weeks ago to me.
I received an email from a physical therapy company that has a regional presence that the location I have been to in the past has just installed a golf simulator. It’s a foresight simulator and is 30.00 for 18 holes. My insurance deductible is 30.00. I got my doctor(golf partner) to wright me a script for physical therapy! Work and the wife think I’m at therapy and I’m golfing twice a week!lol!!! Anyway glad I found you guys nice to meet you

Awesome and welcome from northern Illinois

Welcome to THP....it's the place to be!!

Welcome to THP! I'm Chicagoland area as well, you in the city or burbs?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Thanks everyone! I’m actually in Lombard in the western suburbs. I am always looking for others to play with let’s plan something!

Thanks everyone! I’m actually in Lombard in the western suburbs. I am always looking for others to play with let’s plan something!

As soon as the weather breaks we shall get together for some golf

Calling Mr @Pringles

And Welcome - I'm just a little north and play Itasca quite a bit.

Calling Mr @Pringles

And Welcome - I'm just a little north and play Itasca quite a bit.

Awesome! Let’s play this summer

As soon as the weather breaks we shall get together for some golf

You got it!

I will be in Chicago for 24 hours in like 10 days planning the THP Championship with Budget Golf. GolferGal is hoping for snow.

You got it!

Welcome man! Not to far from you so we will get the group together to play some golf this summer.

Welcome aboard!

please no JB we have had enough snow already maybe you can take her to colorado on a nice long weekend

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Back