Putterbutter

The Legend
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi I’m Rob. I love golf though I’m not very good. I’ll share a funny golf story that happened a few weeks ago to me.
I received an email from a physical therapy company that has a regional presence that the location I have been to in the past has just installed a golf simulator. It’s a foresight simulator and is 30.00 for 18 holes. My insurance deductible is 30.00. I got my doctor(golf partner) to wright me a script for physical therapy! Work and the wife think I’m at therapy and I’m golfing twice a week!lol!!! Anyway glad I found you guys nice to meet you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Pretty sweet deal.

There's a couple of folks from Chicago here, and more from the suburbs, who I'm sure will be happy to meet up sometime.

Cracking up right now. This is freaking great. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP and great way to keep swinging during the winter!

Welcome to THP, that is a great way to get your PT in.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Weclome to THP!!!

Hi I’m Rob. I love golf though I’m not very good. I’ll share a funny golf story that happened a few weeks ago to me.
I received an email from a physical therapy company that has a regional presence that the location I have been to in the past has just installed a golf simulator. It’s a foresight simulator and is 30.00 for 18 holes. My insurance deductible is 30.00. I got my doctor(golf partner) to wright me a script for physical therapy! Work and the wife think I’m at therapy and I’m golfing twice a week!lol!!! Anyway glad I found you guys nice to meet you

Hahaha, you definitely sound like a THPer. Welcome!

That's crazy and awesome! LOL. Welcome to THP!!

Welcome from another Northern Illinois THPer!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Rob!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. If I did that, I'd probably hurt something while playing and truly need physical therapy.

Welcome, there's a lot of us from the Chicagoland region here =)

I want this kind of physical therapy. Would be great for my HSA dollars to be spent towards golf...Also welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from the NW Burbs!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back