Hello from Vancouver Wa.

Beautiful day here, temp around 47", and sunny. Played at Geen Meadows. Can't wait for warmer weather and higher temps.

Greetings from Portland! Ever get down to Heron Lakes? (Played the Great Blue last week...it is doing well after being punched a couple of weeks ago...)

just through up an invite in the Pacific NW Golfers thread, feel free to drop on in on it

Hey, can I get one of those?

Greetings from Portland! Ever get down to Heron Lakes? (Played the Great Blue last week...it is doing well after being punched a couple of weeks ago...)

I occasionally get over there, have not been for a while and based on the upcoming schedule it will be at least June before I can...but I know a couple other guys on here, at least one (Tequila4Kapp) that is his "comfort course" where he goes to get right, he may not be available right now. But would love to get together and swing them out there.

Nobody was available for the trip but yeah, you are always invited.

Blazing sonic BOOM incoming. That link should be the jazzy nugget requested.

p.s. anyone catch what it did to that grizzly? I'm thunderstruck.

Back