The best shot of the round

The lone bright spot in an otherwise forgettable round was my tee shot with a 5 iron on the uphill par 3 4th hole. It wasn't the best strike, but the result was nice. I finished about 5 feet from the hole and made the putt for my only birdie of the round. I ended up winning a $25 Longhorn Steakhouse gift card as a result, so... I'll take it.

Three shots today: hybo from 235 on a par five to 5', eagle. Another hybrid from 227 to 25', birdie. And mini driver on 273 par4 to 15' for another eagle.

Two shots for me, both on the same hole. #10 is a par 5 that was playing 550 yds. Tee shot was the best of the day and left me with just under 250 to the green but we couldn't see where the cup was because the flag was blown out of the hole. So I let it rip with my 5 wood and got home in two. In today's weather those were two great shots

Two shots for me, both on the same hole. #10 is a par 5 that was playing 550 yds. Tee shot was the best of the day and left me with just under 250 to the green but we couldn't see where the cup was because the flag was blown out of the hole. So I let it rip with my 5 wood and got home in two. In today's weather those were two great shots

Damn... Very nice!. Home in 2 on any par 5 is an achievement, but a 550 yard beast with a 240+ 5w is very impressive .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn... Very nice!. Home in 2 on any par 5 is an achievement, but a 550 yard beast with a 240+ 5w is very impressive .

Notice I didn't mention how I three putted for par lol

Notice I didn't mention how I three putted for par lol

Nothing better, my friend! It's February golf though so it's nice to see your swing is in fine form.

Two shots: On par 5 that I always, ALWAYS end up ob on my first tee ball I crushed it right down the middle for my furthest drive of the day. Same hole made a 15 foot downhill curling putt for the first birdie of the day in my group.

Divine 9 to here on par 3

4717ea5f865b349e158ee0b201fec125.jpg

Were you using a range ball?

Just about holed out from a bunker. Ball was at the bottom of the trap and the green had to be 12 feet above where I was standing. Opened the 58 wide open and popped it up to about 3" from the hole.

Probably the only highlight of the day. Haha

Just about holed out from a bunker. Ball was at the bottom of the trap and the green had to be 12 feet above where I was standing. Opened the 58 wide open and popped it up to about 3" from the hole.

Sand today wasnt easy thats for sure

Sand today wasnt easy thats for sure
At least there was sand in there. I didn't think they were that bad. Of course I was only in two bunkers all day...

Number one handicap hole. 180 out, uphill, into the wind. Hit the GBB 3 Wood to five feet. A nice shot that went exactly as planned on a day where nothing else did. I missed the birdie putt, but who cares.

34fa6fc1ed6702e98e4e34777c268370.jpg

150 yd 9i or 159 yd 8i i can't remember for par made the putt

I had a few decent shots from <100 yards, but the best was LW from 57 yards on #12 to 4 feet past the hole...made the birdie putt.

River Islands #14 Par 5 - Driver / 8 iron (166 yds) to 5' and dropped the eagle! Three birdies on the front but a couple ugly holes mixed in to ruin the round. Shaking the winter rust off. :)

143m 7 iron to within a foot. Unfortunately someone was 3/4 an inch inside me for B grade pro pin. To make it more painful the C and A grade pins were more than 15 feet from the pin. Tap in birdie.

25356590955_402a012356_o.jpg
What do you mean by A, B and C pro grade pins???

That was pretty. And then i think cbaker followed that up with a chip in

That was pretty. And then i think cbaker followed that up with a chip in
He did in fact. We will leave the part out that they were for bogey and double bogey though.

He did in fact. We will leave the part out that they were for bogey and double bogey though.

This is the best shot thread not the best score thread haha

My one putt for par. It was a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad putting day.

Back