Texas is getting an awesome THPer from Kansas City

Officially home. Job search starts tomorrow

Best of luck sir!

Welcome back. Glad to see that you finally made it back.

Happy that you are taking a chance and do something you want to do. Best of luck my friend and I hope we can catch up again soon buddy!

Excited to see what the new life opportunity will be for Taylor in the DFW area. Open those doors young man and get what is yours!

Golf soon!

Best of luck to Taylor. I'm sure Big things are in store for him in Texas. After all isn't everything bigger in Texas 

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Except Taylor. I understand he's quite a bit smaller than when he was there last time:clap:

Good luck Taylor!

Taylor, it was good meeting you and getting to know you a little bit. Too bad we were never able to get our schedules to match up for a round here and there. Congrats on getting to make it back home. Don't know that I'll ever make the move back, but it's always good to get back and visit family. Good Luck and God Bless!!

Taylor, good luck with the move. I'm sure you're going to have a blast being back home! Only down side is...the THP Call Out we were talking about, makes for a long drive back for that. It's all good though, you're STILL welcome at my place if you want to come back up.

Good luck on the job search!

Wish I could have had a chance to get to know you better while you were in KC.

Just bumping this... Accepted a job with a small Healthcare Software company where I will work as a Client success Manager. Start on Monday.

Looking forward to seeing the difference between 25k employee company vs 25. Should be fun, and I am even more excited to get out of my parents house and into my own place May 7th

Just bumping this... Accepted a job with a small Healthcare Software company where I will work as a Client success Manager. Start on Monday.

Looking forward to seeing the difference between 25k employee company vs 25. Should be fun, and I am even more excited to get out of my parents house and into my own place May 7th

Congrats Tay! Sorry I'm gonna miss you this trip.

Congrats

Good stuff taylor i think this leap of faith will continue to work out just fine for you.

Congrats, Taylor.

Fortune favors the bold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck Taylor. Wish we could have gotten together when you came up this week.

Congrats dude.

Good luck Taylor!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Congrats again my man. Glad a company was smart enough to give you a job this quickly!

Glad to hear you're happy buddy. Congrats

Way to go Taylor!

Alright Taylor! Happy for you. Good luck with the new job and with finding your own place.

Alright Taylor! Happy for you. Good luck with the new job and with finding your own place.

Lease is already signed. Found a nice place in lower Greenville area I move in May 7th

Very nice. That was definitely a quick move. And I totally understand why.

Congrats Taylor! I know you will do great. Good luck!

Proud of you buddy, you've done well and dealt with "bad" situations very well. Glad to see you back home and looking forward to hanging out more!

Back