Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

I would be very interested in this - I would need to check w work. Dates are good so far!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we coordinate outfits this time?

Where is HarveyDan??? I'm still looking for him at dfw lounge

I like that. I will find a way to make this work. Alright been talking with Shane about best routes to fly in. We'll get that figured out soon enough.

You're down at MIA now, right? Just 'forget' to lock the hangar one night...

Where is HarveyDan??? I'm still looking for him at dfw lounge

Just look for the Jew that likes money and has a big nose!

I'm here now. Just played my first round of golf here today. I hear it's one of the best courses in Miami Dade area. Not really. But it was a fun round.

Big time ouch on flights for this. hmmmm

Big time ouch on flights for this. hmmmm
Sounds similar to my situation. I can do Newark, NJ to St. Louis for around $300…but that means a 2 hour drive to Newark from Albany and then a 3.5 hour (or so) drive from St. Louis to Branson…

I'm so looking forward to this one again Shane. Just an amazing time last year, it's hard to think there's any way it could be better in '16 but I'm sure it will be. Thanks for all you do. THW the Players, Fireball Open = the true 5th Major.

Sounds similar to my situation. I can do Newark, NJ to St. Louis for around $300…but that means a 2 hour drive to Newark from Albany and then a 3.5 hour (or so) drive from St. Louis to Branson…

Same situation here. Flights to Springfield looking like $550...just enough to be annoying but not so much that I'd save money by flying to another airport, renting a car, and driving. Damn you airfare pricing algorithms!!

Barry/Miller Time carpool.

And bring Randy with you.
Speaking hypothetically, of course, I think it only adds about two hours if someone from, say, the armpit of Florida were to detour through Atlanta before driving to Branson...

Just happened to look into it briefly. For Pete's friend he was talking about earlier.

Fly into KC and I'll pick you up on the way down.

im in!!

Fly into KC and I'll pick you up on the way down.
I priced flights there as well. I appreciate your offer and will factor that in accordingly.

In-A-Tub must be had before traveling south from MCI. Oh wait...scratch that due to lack of restroom stops an hour later.

Yeah no way I can fly into springfield. Looking for other options now

Yeah no way I can fly into springfield. Looking for other options now
Kansas city is not bad. Brianmk flew into stl last year. He got a 6pm Sunday night flight out and had no problem getting there after playing Sunday

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hey Kang, I guess we have to team up again and give Ryan and Shane a rematch huh?

Hey Kang, I guess we have to team up again and give Ryan and Shane a rematch huh?
Holing out from fairways and draining 85 foot putts? Bring it on.

Here is a ball park idea for fee's this year. Not set in stone but should be pretty close.
Friday at Millwood $40
Saturday AM at Ledgestone $80 to $90
Saturday PM at Buffalo Ridge $80
Sunday AM at Branson Hills $70

Friday night dinner will be no cost to those that come.
Saturday night we will do pizza again, I think after a full day of 36 holes that was the to go.

$280 for 4 rounds at those courses is not bad IMO.

Lodging I am not sure on yet. Hopefully we can get the condos at indian point again but will keep everyone posted on that.

Here is a ball park idea for fee's this year. Not set in stone but should be pretty close.
Friday at Millwood $40
Saturday AM at Ledgestone $80 to $90
Saturday PM at Buffalo Ridge $80
Sunday AM at Branson Hills $70

Friday night dinner will be no cost to those that come.
Saturday night we will do pizza again, I think after a full day of 36 holes that was the to go.

$280 for 4 rounds at those courses is not bad IMO.

Lodging I am not sure on yet. Hopefully we can get the condos at indian point again but will keep everyone posted on that.
Working on the condos now. The resort has new ownership (as of today actually) and they haven't released the rates for the year yet, but I imagine getting our request in this early shouldn't be a problem.

I'm thinking the same arrangement as last year with my dad's 2 units (1 4-person and 1 6-person) along with 2 other 6-person units which should sleep 22 comfortably, or 24 a little less comfortably, but I assume we may have some locals who don't need lodging.

It will be in-season so we will have a 3-night minimum on the 2 other units so will setup a Thursday night condo and a Sunday night condo for those coming in early or leaving late.

If that works for everyone, I'll keep plugging away, but if we want to switch things up (like 4 6-person units in the same building) now would be the time to let me know that.

That sounds perfect ryan,
I would say get 2 for thursday/friday/saturday nights. I think we will have more come in thursday evening this year.
I dont think anyone will be staying sunday night and if they do they can crash at my place or get a hotel in springfield cheap.

Working on the condos now. The resort has new ownership (as of today actually) and they haven't released the rates for the year yet, but I imagine getting our request in this early shouldn't be a problem.

I'm thinking the same arrangement as last year with my dad's 2 units (1 4-person and 1 6-person) along with 2 other 6-person units which should sleep 22 comfortably, or 24 a little less comfortably, but I assume we may have some locals who don't need lodging.

It will be in-season so we will have a 3-night minimum on the 2 other units so will setup a Thursday night condo and a Sunday night condo for those coming in early or leaving late.

If that works for everyone, I'll keep plugging away, but if we want to switch things up (like 4 6-person units in the same building) now would be the time to let me know that.

I dont think anyone will be staying sunday night and if they do they can crash at my place.

Now where have I heard that before? #airlinechangefees

I kinda like the idea of all the units together this time instead of 1 off by itself. Have everyone all close by you know.

I kinda like the idea of all the units together this time instead of 1 off by itself. Have everyone all close by you know.
I like the idea, but it adds cost.

A) the big unit is more expensive than the 4-person unit in general, plus my dad gives us a discount on the 4-person unit making it even cheaper.

B) the big unit would have a 3-night minimum so we would be paying for an extra night at a higher price.

If people think it's worth it for everyone to be in one building as opposed to 4 people being a block away, I can go down that route.

I like the idea, but it adds cost.

A) the big unit is more expensive than the 4-person unit in general, plus my dad gives us a discount on the 4-person unit making it even cheaper.

B) the big unit would have a 3-night minimum so we would be paying for an extra night at a higher price.

If people think it's worth it for everyone to be in one building as opposed to 4 people being a block away, I can go down that route.

Well I wasnt aware of that. I think most of us can deal with it im sure the way it was last year.

Back