THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Congrats fellas. Any team with Micro Machine has the advantage.

Congrats to the 6 captain's picks!!!

Congrats to all the captain's picks, looks some great teams on both sides!

Congrats to the Captains Picks for both sides.

so many friends on both sides, I don't know which one to pick to root for. I'll have to sit on this one for a while.

I'm a big fan of my MVP roommate TeedUpThoughts, but hoo boy that NJ/NY squad is loaded! This will be a fun follow!

If Pete and Gregg get paired together their opponents may think they are seeing double at first and wondering where their partner is :D

Jimmy numbers and maddog would be a dangerous duo to take on.

Congrats guys. NE looks like a good team. I'm predicting victory.

Congrats guys!

Congrats to the Captain's picks. Two solid squads right there! Going to have to throw my support to the New Englanders and fellow Marauder OITW.

I knew I liked you.

SWEET! I get a hat! I would like to thank the academy...

All kidding aside, I'm pumped, I cannot wait for this event.

Thank you, to mpeterson for having the confidence to pick me and to JB, GG and THP for creating this fantastic event.

Congrats to the other five guys who got picked, this is going to be a heck of a ride.

And my teammates, I've got you, we win together we lose together. Let's do this.

I knew I liked you.

SWEET! I get a hat! I would like to thank the academy...

All kidding aside, I'm pumped, I cannot wait for this event.

Thank you, to mpeterson for having the confidence to pick me and to JB, GG and THP for creating this fantastic event.

Congrats to the other five guys who got picked, this is going to be a heck of a ride.

And my teammates, I've got you, we win together we lose together. Let's do this.
14d8b84fc59915fc6cbff2730cbc4b95.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'd like to welcome OITW, Scarnici, and TeedUpThoughts to round out Team New England! All three of these guys have clearly excited about this event, and I'm glad to have them on my team. I think we've got a lot of guys whose game complements each others, and a set of personalities that will get along. And with Ray joining the team, we are officially "Team New England". Thanks again to russtopher, Wicked Cool Bearded Man, rickterp, and The_Dude for your feedback during the selection process. I think the most agonizing time for me during this whole thing was right before the original 4 were selected - I had my list of folks, and immediately realized there were going to be some tough decisions to make. To the folks that weren't selected - your support and enthusiasm has been greatly appreciated, and I hope it will continue. I'd love for you guys to participate in practice rounds and prep, and we'll organize all of that in the New England thread.

Congrats to the NY/NJ selections. That's a team that's going to bring it. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

Finally, if greggdrews and Scarnici are playing against each other in the shamble portion, can we all agree to skip the formalities and drop the ball in the middle of the fairway for the sake of pace?

Congrats to those getting the call today! Still going with Team NY NJ on this one

Congrats to those who were selected today. Both teams look very solid and there should be some terrific match ups.

Congrats fellas. Any team with Micro Machine has the advantage.
I saw that first hand again yesterday. I thought Christian misses a fairway at one point, sure enough it clangs a tree and lands right dab in the middle of the short stuff. Dude just has a tee game that I would kill for.

Congrats guys!

This is going to be one heck of a battle. Can't wait to watch it unfold.

I saw that first hand again yesterday. I thought Christian misses a fairway at one point, sure enough it clangs a tree and lands right dab in the middle of the short stuff. Dude just has a tee game that I would kill for.

The second it was headed for the trees, I just said "It's going to bounce off and into the fairway". He crushes that V series driver - all drivers, really.

Whew, what a morning! Got a text from Russtopher on my commute in that I was selected and completely made my day (sorry no video, for safety reasons). Really appreciate the nod by Captain MPeterson and the team, I know it's wasn't an easy call to make the last picks. To say I'm excited is an extreme understatement and I look forward to working with my teammates to take down a strong (on paper) NY/NJ challenge.

Congrats to both teams! I am keeping my pick with NY/NJ though!

Back