THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Tapatalk error? Still going to use it for bulletin board material. The internet does not lie...

I guess I dropped a deuce :)

Hahaha sure have been. But I'm curious to find out where your reading lessons are from. Hahaha Carolina school districts?

Hahaha sure have been. But I'm curious to find out where your reading lessons are from. Hahaha Carolina school districts?

An image is worth a thousand words ... which is why I provided one.

An image is worth a thousand words ... which is why I provided one.

Hahah true, beside I'm not sure we all can read. So pictures work best.

Just make sure you color between the lines ...

Obviously you don't know me....lines are nothing more than a suggestion in my book.

A few things happened this weekend. First is I got a great putting tip from my Dad halfway through our round yesterday. I missed a ton of putts on the front nine and he noticed on the 9th green that I was setting up with the face shut, which explained why everything was going left. I posted in the What Did You Shoot Today Thread, but it made all the difference for me on the back.

And this happened:

A few things happened this weekend. First is I got a great putting tip from my Dad halfway through our round yesterday. I missed a ton of putts on the front nine and he noticed on the 9th green that I was setting up with the face shut, which explained why everything was going left. I posted in the What Did You Shoot Today Thread, but it made all the difference for me on the back.

And this happened:

That is a heck of a win right there. Those things are awesome

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Congrats John. Those are incredible shafts.

And this happened:

Congrats on the shafts! They look great!

I had what in my mind was a horrible round today and I ended up with a 92 on a hard course. I had a couple of blow up holes that made me kind of check out mentally and not keep my focus. If I had continued to grind and play smart I probably could have been in the 80's and I would have been thrilled. Keeping my focus up is something I really need to work on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a round similar to that Saturday. played Deerfield ( 131 slope from the whites! ) in Delaware. Was cold ( 37' ) when we started, and the course wasn't in good shape ( greens beat up, fairways aerated, etc ) and some pins in crazy spots , especially considering the iffy-ness of the putting surfaces. I hit the ball o.k at best, and sinking a putt was damned near impossible. When I got done, I really though I was around 100. When my buddy added up the score, I tied him with a 90 - and I was really happy with that. I flat out told him I thought I was around 100. He said, "Well, you never lost a ball, didn't make any big mistakes, and you hit some shots around the green that I didn't think anyone could pull off." I guess I am one of those guys who sometimes just sees the negative in his game sometime more than the positive. I did realize after the round that I have only lost one ball ( stupid sawgrass hole at Renditions ) in the last 3 rounds.

I didn't think anyone ever won any of those contests. I'm sure I know one person that doesn't ... this guy! Congrats though! Those are sweet.

I didn't think anyone ever won any of those contests. I'm sure I know one person that doesn't ... this guy! Congrats though! Those are sweet.

Several THPers have won recent shaft contests from UST, project x (not yet released LZ iron shafts) and true temper.

Congrats! Nice looking shafts!!

Several THPers have won recent shaft contests from UST, project x (not yet released LZ iron shafts) and true temper.

Again ... not this guy. And I enter them all too. But oh well

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

And this happened:

Man those are some sweet looking shafts!!! Congrats

Had a round similar to that Saturday. played Deerfield ( 131 slope from the whites! ) in Delaware. Was cold ( 37' ) when we started, and the course wasn't in good shape ( greens beat up, fairways aerated, etc ) and some pins in crazy spots , especially considering the iffy-ness of the putting surfaces. I hit the ball o.k at best, and sinking a putt was damned near impossible. When I got done, I really though I was around 100. When my buddy added up the score, I tied him with a 90 - and I was really happy with that. I flat out told him I thought I was around 100. He said, "Well, you never lost a ball, didn't make any big mistakes, and you hit some shots around the green that I didn't think anyone could pull off." I guess I am one of those guys who sometimes just sees the negative in his game sometime more than the positive. I did realize after the round that I have only lost one ball ( stupid sawgrass hole at Renditions ) in the last 3 rounds.
Nice Job BB...That's called getting it around the course, when conditions are bad and you don't have your A game!!

And this happened:

so will those find their way into your clubs for Regional Rivalry?

Nice Job BB...That's called getting it around the course, when conditions are bad and you don't have your A game!!

Oh Rob... my kingdom for any resemblance to an "A" game lol. I would say this - if anyone needs work on funky lies, balls above, below, or sidehill lies, and some blind shots, this is a great course to play. In fact, hearing what I have heard about RNK, this may be a good course to play just to get some work in on what you might see at RNK. Although this course does not have huge mounds, fescue, etc.

Someone want to head this thing up for the 23rd? Start up a thread and get it rolling.

Didn't see anyone else taking this on so I will head it up. I will start up a thread tonight and see what kind of interest we have for the 23rd.

Looking forward to this all.

Didn't see anyone else taking this on so I will head it up. I will start up a thread tonight and see what kind of interest we have for the 23rd.

Looking forward to this all.

Interest? Plenty. Availability? None. But I'll be happy to tell you boys where to go for the good grub :D

Here it comes, you've been waiting for it. The ULTIMATE SMACK EVENT.

Back