Patriots owner ROBERT KRAFT Arrested for.....????

This is why 31 of 32 NFL owners approved the Oakland Raiders relocation to Las Vegas.
Please credit Dolphins owner Steve Ross for being the one owner with the integrity to vote NO.

Huh? Prostitution is not legal in Vegas.

This is interesting to me, for several reasons.

First, how hard is it to deny that you were there for anything other than a legitimate massage? Even if the place is a known rub-n-tug joint, nothing requires you to go for the happy ending.

Second, and this probably answers the first question, this place apparently has Kraft on video and that's how he was identified? I'm assuming he was not stupid enough to pay with a credit card, so it must be his recognizable face. If this place is videoing their customers, they must be doing it to blackmail them, no?

Third, I know we are talking about hand jobs here, but everyone knows that a hand job is just item no. 1 on the menu at these places. If he's a regular, he's probably getting something beyond a hand job. I'm not sure if that distinction matters, though.

Huh? Prostitution is not legal in Vegas.

Las Vegas has lots of pretty young single women, an active night life party scene, general acceptance of coupling among people with significant age differences, tolerance for behavior that elsewhere might be considered inappropriate etc...
If a 70 year billionaire NFL owner wants to hook up with a 20-something woman, all factors considered, Las Vegas is probably a likely place to do so. I believe this is why 31 of the 32 NFL owners voted yes on the Raiders relocation to Las Vegas.

Las Vegas has lots of pretty young single women, an active night life party scene, general acceptance of coupling among people with significant age differences, tolerance for behavior that elsewhere might be considered inappropriate etc...
If a 70 year billionaire NFL owner wants to hook up with a 20-something woman, all factors considered, Las Vegas is probably a likely place to do so. I believe this is why 31 of the 32 NFL owners voted yes on the Raiders relocation to Las Vegas.

Gotcha. But apparently you do not agree (hence the comment about crediting Dolphin's owner for voting no)?

First, how hard is it to deny that you were there for anything other than a legitimate massage? Even if the place is a known rub-n-tug joint, nothing requires you to go for the happy ending.

Second, and this probably answers the first question, this place apparently has Kraft on video and that's how he was identified? I'm assuming he was not stupid enough to pay with a credit card, so it must be his recognizable face. If this place is videoing their customers, they must be doing it to blackmail them, no?

Third, I know we are talking about hand jobs here, but everyone knows that a hand job is just item no. 1 on the menu at these places. If he's a regular, he's probably getting something beyond a hand job. I'm not sure if that distinction matters, though.
Apparently there's actual video, like from inside including "ejac and clean up" oh laaawd I would not want to be on that jury reviewing evidence

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gotcha. But apparently you do not agree (hence the comment about crediting Dolphin's owner for voting no)?

I don't know what you mean by "apparently you do not agree"?

My perspective is that 31 NFL owners, primarily because they like the idea of visiting Las Vegas often, possibly hooking up with young women, being able to call it a "business trip" etc...voted yes.
Dolphins owner Steve Ross cast the one and only NO vote, I think because he had the integrity to honor the League's bylaws, which state that no team may relocate unless the franchise has done everything reasonably possible to remain within their home market.

He went there 2 Consecutive days one of which was the morning of the AFC championship in KC.

No one answered my question; Are the 30 or so Massage parlors in my city all staffed with victims of human trafficking? If so why isn't more being done?

Im curious to "who the bigger names are" they are talking about........Jessica Kordas ol man doesn't count....

Im curious to "who the bigger names are" they are talking about........Jessica Kordas ol man doesn't count....

I think he made that up. Like a lot of espn reporters do.

I think he made that up. Like a lot of espn reporters do.

I agree with you there. If it was Tiger or some other big sports star or politician, I'd suspect we'd have heard about it by now.

He went there 2 Consecutive days one of which was the morning of the AFC championship in KC.

No one answered my question; Are the 30 or so Massage parlors in my city all staffed with victims of human trafficking? If so why isn't more being done?

Are all 30 massage parlors in your city offering "rub and tugs"? I've gotten plenty of massages but just assumed that was an "only on TV" thing or perhaps in seedy parts of town. I've been legitimately surprised by how common people on SM make these sound.

I was under the impression the video was part of the sting, but I could be mistaken.

Are all 30 massage parlors in your city offering "rub and tugs"? I've gotten plenty of massages but just assumed that was an "only on TV" thing or perhaps in seedy parts of town. I've been legitimately surprised by how common people on SM make these sound.

Not all, but most are pretty sketchy. Also, not all, but it’s not uncommon to have one be surveilanced at any given moment.

I'll be curious to find out why they allowed these women to be victims for 8 weeks longer than they had to be? Why wasn't 4 weeks or 1 week of evidence not enough to shut the place down but this was just 1 of many shops in this state wide investigation.

Everyone knows? I didn't.

I, for one, am reserving all judgment against Mr. Kraft until we find out the exact amount he gave his masseuse as a tip and Tom Gillis has an opportunity to weight in on the matter.

Everyone knows? I didn't.

You didn't know you could get more than a hand job? You must not be tipping enough.

Okay, maybe we don't want the conversation to in that direction...

With all the evil crap that goes on in this world - a lot of which happens right under our noses - if this is common place, it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

I don't know what you mean by "apparently you do not agree"?

My perspective is that 31 NFL owners, primarily because they like the idea of visiting Las Vegas often, possibly hooking up with young women, being able to call it a "business trip" etc...voted yes.
Dolphins owner Steve Ross cast the one and only NO vote, I think because he had the integrity to honor the League's bylaws, which state that no team may relocate unless the franchise has done everything reasonably possible to remain within their home market.

You really think that this is the primary reason that 31 NFL owners voted to relocate the Raiders to Las Vegas? You've got to be joking. These guys are universally wealthy. If they want to go to Vegas and party with attractive young women, they can do it anytime they want. They don't need to relocate an entire franchise (with potential negative impacts on the league and therefore their livelihood) to do that.

Besides, Vegas is not the only location with young attractive women. I guess that explains why the league wanted to get not 1, but two franchises in the L.A. area - so their owners could fly there and ogle young women and write it off as a business trip. Miami and New York, watch out!

I was under the impression the video was part of the sting, but I could be mistaken.

It definitely sounds like that, which leads me to question where it came from. If its from inside the parlor, then it sounds like its the parlor's video. Of course, the PD could have gotten warrant to put a camera in there, but that seems unlikely.

Besides, Vegas is not the only location with young attractive women. I guess that explains why the league wanted to get not 1, but two franchises in the L.A. area - so their owners could fly there and ogle young women and write it off as a business trip. Miami and New York, watch out!

Ill take one for the team and volunteer to be part of the Miami investigation team. Who is going to start the gofundme to finance this critical work?

It definitely sounds like that, which leads me to question where it came from. If its from inside the parlor, then it sounds like its the parlor's video. Of course, the PD could have gotten warrant to put a camera in there, but that seems unlikely.

Based upon the A forms, they seem to have been police cameras placed via warrant.

Back