Patriots owner ROBERT KRAFT Arrested for.....????

I'll be curious to find out why they allowed these women to be victims for 8 weeks longer than they had to be? Why wasn't 4 weeks or 1 week of evidence not enough to shut the place down but this was just 1 of many shops in this state wide investigation.

That's kind of a great question. I suppose they thought they didn't have enough at the time, but it feels a bit like they sat back to catch as many "perps" as possible while letting the victimization continue.

So today the DA admitted they have more names that haven't been released yet. Why are they withholding the Names???

I am In No way saying Mr Kraft is innocent I just find it more than interesting that they released his name while withholding others. Nothing sketchy there.

So today the DA admitted they have more names that haven't been released yet. Why are they withholding the Names???

I am In No way saying Mr Kraft is innocent I just find it more than interesting that they released his name while withholding others. Nothing sketchy there.

WTH?? On Friday, they said, "we have no idea what Mr. Schefter is talking about." Guess he was right...

Based upon the A forms, they seem to have been police cameras placed via warrant.

They were saying on the local talk show here that the authorities installed the camera's after having the establishment evacuated while "investigating" a bomb threat that was called in.

They were saying on the local talk show here that the authorities installed the camera's after having the establishment evacuated while "investigating" a bomb threat that was called in.

Haha. Bunch of suckers, all of them.

Its funny how we all call it a rub n tug but according to the timeline I saw on Kraft’s 2 visits is that it was all tug and no rub. He can’t even claim it was legit based on what it sounds like the video evidence shows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With all the evil crap that goes on in this world - a lot of which happens right under our noses - if this is common place, it honestly wouldn't surprise me.
I was a police officer in NYC. At least there, I can promise you that it was commonplace. Not downtown in Manhattan as far as I know, but Bronx, Brooklyn, and especially Queens... hell yes.

Las Vegas has lots of pretty young single women, an active night life party scene, general acceptance of coupling among people with significant age differences, tolerance for behavior that elsewhere might be considered inappropriate etc...
If a 70 year billionaire NFL owner wants to hook up with a 20-something woman, all factors considered, Las Vegas is probably a likely place to do so. I believe this is why 31 of the 32 NFL owners voted yes on the Raiders relocation to Las Vegas.

Wow, this is a riot. Hahaha

Its funny how we all call it a rub n tug but according to the timeline I saw on Kraft’s 2 visits is that it was all tug and no rub. He can’t even claim it was legit based on what it sounds like the video evidence shows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It wasn't just tug either... read there is video evidence of oral too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It wasn't just tug either... read there is video evidence of oral too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m not surprised. The CNN article I read didn’t get that graphic. The timelines only showed that he was only there 15-20 minutes each visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So funny.

"I hate the Patriots so much, I'm going to read graphic sexual details relating to their geriatric owner so I can rub it in their fans' faces."

Because they're waiting for this to blow over before they announce Bill Belichick

So funny.

"I hate the Patriots so much, I'm going to read graphic sexual details relating to their geriatric owner so I can rub it in their fans' faces."

Maybe you should just rub it on your face. Your the one getting all excited.

In other News The Patriots are the Favorites to win it again. Better yet This years motto will be "Win it for Kraft" Suck on that all you Patriots haters!!!:alien2:

Well, we've seen it all folks. Fanaticism at its finest.

In other News The Patriots are the Favorites to win it again. Better yet This years motto will be "Win it for Kraft" Suck on that all you Patriots haters!!!:alien2:

I don't think you got the point of my post...

Westgate and most other places has pats as 7/1 faves to win it

But Chiefs are now 6/1

Right just like all the people Jumping on the Hater train, People are actually suggesting they take away picks from the Patriots to Cripple the team. No let's wait for the facts. Just Punish them.

Not surprised by his posts. Clownish behavior. Very sad.

Right just like all the people Jumping on the Hater train, People are actually suggesting they take away picks from the Patriots to Cripple the team. No let's wait for the facts. Just Punish them.

Oh, when I first read your posts I understood the tone to tongue in cheek banter. I guess I was mistaken.

To be fair, the NFL is not the "we wait for facts" league. They routinely suspend players before the legal process and investigation is complete. Just ask Kareem Hunt or Ezekiel Elliot. Why should an owner be treated any different?

Poor fans, this news hit them right in the throat. Hard to swallow.

Back