New England Members

Maybe Franklin Park around 9ish? I know they're open, and 20 minutes from the airport. Maybe too far North for some?

As long as we're putting on the greens I'm down for any course, I wouldn't mind a more central location either OSL is great, South Shore, never played crosswinds, I would be in for Franklin Park, it is pretty far north though and they are first come first serve. Newton Comm is open as well. Had a good time at Sandy Burr yesterday too.

Let's figure out how many people are in and how many tee times we'll need first

I'm still in. I will travel an hour or so in any direction from Hanson.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Okay here is what I did guys, just to make sure we're good.

I booked the 9:27 and 9:36 am tee times on Sunday March 6th at South Shore CC in Hingham so we can get 8 of us out there.

If I need to cancel a time I want to do it Friday. Just post in the thread if you're in.

I booked the 9:27 and 9:36 am tee times on Sunday March 6th at South Shore CC in Hingham so we can get 8 of us out there.

If I need to cancel a time I want to do it Friday. Just post in the thread if you're in.

I'm in.

Temp greens are gone?

Temp greens are gone?

Just 2 holes i believe, we can always change it later this way we have a course and tee times. OSL was booked solid until 11:30

Just 2 holes i believe, we can always change it later this way we have a course and tee times. OSL was booked solid until 11:30
Sounds good. Nice job grabbing this by the horns.

I'm out, forgot about the UCONN home closing game I'm going to.

Sorry

Never played there, have to eyeball course tour ahead of time.

In for Sunday AM

Temp Greens at SSCC are holes #'s 3, 4, 13. They'll be like that until April to protect the greens for the season. Couple of tee boxes are moved up too as they were re-sodded late last year. Course is in decent shape for February. They cut some of the more pesky trees down which makes me happy.

Sounds like a great time this weekend, but I'm likely out for golf unless something my way opens up for 9. Coming back from a trip, and I've driven an hour the last two weekends to play.

Based on card yardage I was going to give #1 a go. Good thing I watched the video...lol. I'll rely on you guys for advice to plod my way around the course.

I'll play.

This is who I have so far:

OITW
MBurnham
The_Dude
Rickterp
Art M
TuT
Boston_golfer

Miss anyone?

Oh and it's $30 to walk

Sounds like a great time this weekend, but I'm likely out for golf unless something my way opens up for 9. Coming back from a trip, and I've driven an hour the last two weekends to play.

Honestly, if there's a place North of Boston that we can get a 9-10am tee time for 9 holes, I'd be willing to do that....that way I still get to spend time with the family after.

Also, FYI Trull Brook is opening in about 2 weeks, BUT CC of Billerica is OPEN now...

Honestly, if there's a place North of Boston that we can get a 9-10am tee time for 9 holes, I'd be willing to do that....that way I still get to spend time with the family after.

So out for Sunday?

Also, FYI Trull Brook is opening in about 2 weeks, BUT CC of Billerica is OPEN now...

Good to know. I can't really commit to anything this weekend - would be last minute - so stick to the SS tee time. We'll get out soon for sure.

This is who I have so far:

OITW
MBurnham
The_Dude
Rickterp
Art M
TuT
Boston_golfer

Miss anyone?

Oh and it's $30 to walk

I wish I could swing this. I have to pick up my wife from Logan at 10:30 Sunday morning, otherwise I'd be there. Enjoy and stay warm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back