THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I feel like a 7 year old kid at Christmas. Am I getting a Red Rider BB Gun or Underwear....?

Damn it too slow....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

441 perfecting the art of creating anticipation.

I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation

Paging 441 ...ohio needs you go with your gut its got you this far.

With two regions set already I'm as anxious to see the announcements here as I was for the DMV vs Carolinas.

Good luck to all the hopefuls!

Tic....:banana: Toc.....

Hey Mike your on the clock!

Ahhhh I see what the wait is.

Mike is enjoying watching his girls use their new playset in the backyard built by Ohio hopefuls.

Oh wait...

Ahhhh I see what the wait is.

Mike is enjoying watching his girls use their new playset in the backyard built by Ohio hopefuls.

Oh wait...

While waiting to see what else shows up on his doorstep from the hopefuls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there are some anxious people out waiting!!! Take your time and make sure you get it right.... they all have health insurance... I hope!

its interesting that the guys that are already in the event are the most antsy about it

its interesting that the guys that are already in the event are the most antsy about it

and im certain its driving MI more crazy than OH

Tic....:banana: Toc.....

Hey Mike your on the clock!

Not sure if I want info before or after lunch.
No coffee today... didn't need it.
Congrats to the four other RR teams... This is my first THP experience waiting to hear teams announced. Like waiting for a baby...

I don't think that's necessarily true. Many people not in the event already are anticipating the announcement, as well as people from other regions tuning in.

We will take any chance we can to give 441 crap.

This is really nerve racking.

Nerve wrecking....

Back