Fuller House - 'Full House' Reboot (Spoilers)

Starting episode one.... LOVE the knock on the Olsen twins! Haha!! This is fun but really interesting..... And now a stab at Donald Trump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We watched the 1st episode it was ok but really forced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We watched the 1st episode it was ok but really forced.

Forced. Thats exactly what I thought when they said this was coming back. Trying to make some cash.

Forced. Thats exactly what I thought when they said this was coming back. Trying to make some cash.

Bob's stand up hasn't been doing too well & Jodie is probably running low on alimony.

Its no campier than the originals imo.

Its no campier than the originals imo.

Would agree with that, but I have gotten a little bit older so my tastes have definitely changed. I watched most of the first episode and decided it would be best to watch something else.

I was never crazy about the original, but have seen episodes. The wife threw it on last night, and after the 2nd episode I decided it would be one of those shows we DON'T watch together. Like The Real Housewives and Teen Mom, lol.

Starting episode one.... LOVE the knock on the Olsen twins! Haha!! This is fun but really interesting..... And now a stab at Donald Trump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lots of interesting tid bits and blasts from the past!

I'm on something like episode 10. It got better than the first 2 episodes. I wouldn't watch it if it wasn't the full house tie in.

My wife is loving it. Not the worst thing on TV.

Fell asleep before episode 2. Will try to give it another shot but oh boy....

Finished it today. Not bad, forced is a good word for sure. Honestly if you liked the show the first time u will Probly like it now.

Finished it today. Not bad, forced is a good word for sure. Honestly if you liked the show the first time u will Probly like it now.

Yeah many of the lines seemed quite forced like they were written in just for comparison or connections to the old show, but may not actually be part of the new story!

Yeah many of the lines seemed quite forced like they were written in just for comparison or connections to the old show, but may not actually be part of the new story!
You mean like the first episode where they make the comment about Michelle being in NY working on her fashion line and too busy to join them, with the huge stare into the camera?? wow...

You mean like the first episode where they make the comment about Michelle being in NY working on her fashion line and too busy to join them, with the huge stare into the camera?? wow...

I watched a couple episodes with my wife, they made another comment about how much money the Olsens have so they don't have to act anymore. Personally I found the show pretty lame, and the acting was miserable.

The wife and I have watched a few episodes...the show is largely the same...bad acting and obvious jokes. What has changed is that we have all gotten older and now recognize the bad acting. As far as the more grown up humor, I am guessing that they made this targeting those of us who watched growing up, not our kids. That said, it's ok for nostalgia purposes and brings back some good memories.

First episode was definitely tough to watch with all the reintroductions and rehashing the old catch phrases. It got better after all that first episode crap though

Anyone else think that Bob Saget looks like Johnny Galecki's dad these days?

We (wife and kids) are though the first 4 episodes, and even though it's a little cheesy, it's fun and my kids are enjoying it....so that makes me enjoy it more, too.

Just finished this. Not sure it's worth multiple seasons. I guess there is enough for maybe a second season, but after that it might really be grasping at straws. The girls are definitely worth watching.

I'm actually somewhat surprised this got renewed so quickly, especially based on the mixed bag of reviews, we're only a few episodes in, I'll be curios to see how they keep the story lines going.
[h=1]Netflix is bringing back 'Fuller House' for a second season[/h]

still watching the first season. Have to say its not the worst thing on TV, but the series seems better suited for Disney Channel IMO.

Just started watching a few episodes. It's not that bad and just as cheesy as the original which is the point. I like it.

I tried it. I really did. But I just couldn't get into it. Even my kids, who liked watching reruns of the original, weren't interested after the first few episodes.

I wish my wife would binge watch this ... she's dragging it out and it's killing me.

Back