Gotham - TV Series [Spoilers]

Got away from this awhile and now finally catching up. IMO kinda fell into a lull for awhile but it's getting good now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree completely. I'm all caught up now and cannot wait for the next episode.

The last few episodes have been really good. It's going to be a fun series to follow.

Was the circus kid that killed his mother supposed to be the Joker?

Part of the Batman mythology is that no one really knows the Joker's origin.

Was the circus kid that killed his mother supposed to be the Joker?

Part of the Batman mythology is that no one really knows the Joker's origin.

Sounds like they are pretty tight lipped about if he was the joker or not. Certainly the big grin at the end didn't help speculation:
32c2758ba482317341b94a1216bff147.jpg

Sounds like they are pretty tight lipped about if he was the joker or not. Certainly the big grin at the end didn't help speculation:

He also kept joking and laughing. I think they should have left Joker out of it.

What episode are you guys up to over there?

I have just watched episode 18 over here 'Everyone Has A Cobblepot' which I recorded on Monday night

All caughtn up and its getting so good.

It's been kind of hard to follow with the 1st season being so long and with so many breaks in between but I love this show.

Pretty sure the season is over, and I have to say they left it in a pretty good spot. With the revelations for Bruce, and the other characters can't wait for season 2.

Pretty sure the season is over, and I have to say they left it in a pretty good spot. With the revelations for Bruce, and the other characters can't wait for season 2.
Yup. Season is over. It was 23 episodes maybe?

Yup. Season is over. It was 23 episodes maybe?

I agree, it was incredibly long and the breaks did not help. On the other hand, I heard from Vince Gilligan the other day when he does shows he tries to keep it at 10 episodes a 'season'. Ugh, I hate when they do that and break them up so much (although the content does tend to be higher). Either way, this show is shaping up to be pretty cool. How long til the riddler completely cracks?

I love this show....where they ended was pretty much perfect!

Can't wait til season 2

This show is amazing! Wife and I can't stop watching

Gotham - TV Series [Spoilers]

Haven't watched the show recently, but just ran into Ben McKinzie. (Ben Gordon)

I just started watching Gotham and am through the first 3 episodes. Wow, how did I not start watching it sooner. What a show and Ryan from the OC is awesome.

I just started watching Gotham and am through the first 3 episodes. Wow, how did I not start watching it sooner. What a show and Ryan from the OC is awesome.

I need to get back into it. I'm way behind.

I watched the episode from Monday. This is probably my favorite show that is on right now.

I fell off at the beginning of the season and need to pick it back up.

Haven't watched the show recently, but just ran into Ben McKinzie. (Ben Gordon)

Was he injured? Did you apologize?

He seems like a cool guy, don't know why, was he? I loved Southland

I watched the episode from Monday. This is probably my favorite show that is on right now.

Not sure it's my favorite but I am still enjoying it, although it seems to get darker and darker.

Was he injured? Did you apologize?

He seems like a cool guy, don't know why, was he? I loved Southland

That made me laugh. We were actually visiting the hospital my wife is working at and he was coming out of the elevator.

Just started watching again. I like where they are going. They certainly are into character development. If you look at what they've done with Enigma and Penguin over the course of the last season, if they do that with others it will be interesting!

Back