2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to announce all of the details of the 2019 THP Event with TaylorMade Golf. This is going to be an insane weekend of golf, equipment, education and a whole lot of fun.

i-VTc6tqP-M.jpg

When & Where
June 7th-9th
RTJ Grand National
Opelika, AL

The Details
New TaylorMade drivers for the 8 THPers that get to participate along with new golf balls and a whole lot more. Rounds of golf with TaylorMade product and communications experts as well as some awesome festivities we have planned to make this weekend one you will remember for a long time. You will need to get fit prior to placing your order and then receive your brand new fitted driver at the event.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
36 Holes of Golf split between Grand National Lake and Links
18 Holes of Golf at Grand National Short Course
New TaylorMade M5 or M6 Driver
New TaylorMade TP5/TP5x Golf Balls
Awesome TaylorMade SWAG
Some surprises that kick this up to amazing
Dinners Each night
Lodging at the Auburn Marriott attached to course
And a whole lot more

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and TaylorMade that will have some fun tech talk and everybody gets their new gear.
Saturday Morning: 18 Holes at the Lake Course with TaylorMade People in every group.
Saturday Afternoon: 18 Holes of Golf at the Short Course
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and TaylorMade on site.
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf with TaylorMade

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Participants
Mr3putt
BriMac
Donny475
Vader
Jman
EnglishTurn
H8tobogie
MH

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya that is HUGE!!!!

Wow! That is a whole lot of golf! Excited to follow along!

This will be a hot ticket for the TM fans.

36 Holes of Golf at Grand National Lake and Links
18 Holes of Golf at Grand National Short Course
New TaylorMade M5 or M6 Driver
New TaylorMade TP5/TP5x Golf Balls
Awesome TaylorMade SWAG
Some surprises that kick this up to amazing
Dinners Each night
Lodging at the Auburn Marriott attached to course
And a whole lot more

hahaha good lord.

These events are like the infomercial design..

But wait... there's MORE!
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

Unreal.

Um. Yeah. June is 100% doable, and that is a LOT of golf!

• Admin
Just to be clear. Its 36 holes split between the two courses.
And then another 18 holes at the short course, which is going to be awesome.

Oh man, I expect a lot of people were waiting for these details to drop! This event looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I hope to go broke with all these events.

Love this!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

paging @asn21

I really want this event to work out for you and your schedule.

Wow this is one I can actually make happen, pick me pick me lol, I can't wait

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Kind of been hoping the Taylormade event you teased was going to be drivers. Consider me interested.

Kind of been hoping the Taylormade event you teased was going to be drivers. Consider me interested.

Oh we are talking drivers, but the surprises might even top them...Participants will leave happy, that is for sure.

the last event at rtj was so much fun. those courses are stunning, and that par 3 course is actually really freaking cool (and hard!).

i love the requirement to get fit before placing an order. very good call there.

so many amazing events announced this year, but i think this one is in my top 2 right now.

It must be a coincidence, this event dropping right after I get back from Richard's having given the new M5 & M6 a wee bit of testing. Generated some pretty good ball speed numbers with these two with my sorry fat butt, so this event definitely has my attention.

Oh we are talking drivers, but the surprises might even top them...Participants will leave happy, that is for sure.

Do they ever not leave happy?

Not like Robert Kraft happy, but you know, everyone is usually pretty stoked after THP events.

Wow, that's a heck of a value for this one!

Holy wow, that's a pretty awesome event lineup!

Heading down to a RTJ Trail golf course in early March. Wouldn't mind heading back that way again in June at all.

No doubt......awesome

So cool to see Taylormade back in the mix! They’re coming back strong too, very cool event at another fun venue!

Always amazing here!

Back