Visiting Las Vegas March 2nd/3rd - Anyone want to play?

myndcraft

#TheGauntlet 2015 Champs
Reaction score
Handicap
Driving
Technically I'm going to be there until the 6th, but I'm pretty much out of the loop those other days. So… does anyone want to play Saturday afternoon (I land at 12:34pm) or Sunday Morning?

Technically I'm going to be there until the 6th, but I'm pretty much out of the loop those other days. So… does anyone want to play Saturday afternoon (I land at 12:34pm) or Sunday Morning?

U know it's snowing right ������. Sorry, I had to. Should be nice that week. I get there 14th . If ur still there let's play

U know it's snowing right ������. Sorry, I had to. Should be nice that week. I get there 14th . If ur still there let's play

Sadly I fly home in the 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sure. Driving in from Salt Lake Sunday and going to hit Coyote Springs on the way in. I'm looking at after 11:30 for the price break ($115 vs. $154). Never played it, but hear it is a quality course. It is about 45 minute drive from Vegas.

Monday is open. I got to be at the County Recorders office at 8 am to do a bit of business, but open after that (9:30?) I have scouring the discount websites for a deal (teeoff.com, golf now). Open to meet up.

I sent you a PM, but it doesn't show it went through

Maybe @vegasmav or @camilobaxter are available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds awesome. I'm only 50/50 right now after a nasty fall skiing this weekend jacked up my knee a bit and I'm not sure it will be ready to go by then. I'll let you know if it's healed up. Enjoy your trip!

I heard Nascar is Sunday. ugh, I remember the nightmare traffic on the 15. Best to stay away from North Las Vegas. I'll be hitting it after Coyote Springs. Nothing to do about it for me, but be resigned to a traffic jam from hell.

Maybe @vegasmav or @camilobaxter are available

Got some clients coming in from out of state. My weekends have been busy. If anything changes, I'll reach out.

myndcraft, I sent you a PM in response. I'm thinking it did not go through. Let's switch to text 801-694-9015.

Got a tee time at 9:58 om Monday the 4th at Aliante. Used teeoff.com. Anybody want to join me ?

Got a tee time at 9:58 om Monday the 4th at Aliante. Used teeoff.com. Anybody want to join me ?

Dentist appointment for 3 crowns on Monday.

Back