Tour Edge Rally Wedge

Well I really didn't have a great experience with the Rally today. It had a strange light feel to me. Also it's advertised to be higher bounce however I was digging ditches. Thinking maybe that was just my swing, I switched to a different wedge of the same loft and had no issues all day.

Well I really didn't have a great experience with the Rally today. It had a strange light feel to me. Also it's advertised to be higher bounce however I was digging ditches. Thinking maybe that was just my swing, I switched to a different wedge of the same loft and had no issues all day.

Interesting, I thought the same exact thing. It feels really head light, if that makes sense.

Interesting, I thought the same exact thing. It feels really head light, if that makes sense.

That's exactly how I felt. The head looks big ans your brain thinks it will be heavy and it's not at all, really had issues playing with it, then switched wedges mid round and was fine.

With the price of this it has me intrigued. Not sure how I would like the lighter feel some have talked about.

mcrobertsjmac32 What loft and bounce did you go with? just curious.
Edit: had a brain fart and didn't even think to check your sig.

The 54* has me intrigued but I do like the heavier head feel in my PM grind.

Any more feedback on the Rally Wedge? On sale for $50 at Austads online.

Any more feedback on the Rally Wedge? On sale for $50 at Austads online.

I had it for a few months and personally didn't care for it

Back