Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty cool designs here.

copper_blade_1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

IMG_3709_copper_side_1024x1024@2x.jpg

GEOM_midMallet_R_1_49383cfe-2c7f-4d60-bcfd-5754304f5678_110x110@2x.jpg

GEOM_midMallet_R_38a899ce-4840-4a95-921a-1065a5b47d9e_110x110@2x.jpg

geom_mallet_shapes_matrix_1bd93228-9562-4e1c-8aab-7a29af2104aa_110x110@2x.jpg

That's something I haven't seen before annnnnd that's not a positive. I would probably clip that edge in the middle on every stroke I took.

Certainly interesting looking. That one picture looks like it could be a chipper but it couple be the angle of the photo

It’s awesome looking but i wonder if having a point like that 2/3 of the way down the head in the sole is going to create some quality of strike issues?

I might need to study these images a bit more. There is a lot going on here at first pass.

I like the looks need to see at address to make a decision

Call the grounds crew if Sergio or Bryson start using one of these. Some serious sharp angles on it.

Puke.

I'd rather see remakes, ripoffs & outright copies than this hideous mess.

Definitely different, but also interesting at the same time. Not sure I like the pointed bottom but its unique.

I can't decide if I like it or think it's hideous. It looks like a medieval weapon.

Definitely on the modern side, aesthetic-wise. I'm interested in seeing the club at address. I don't mind the angular/modern look.

I'll go with hideous. Just doesn't apeal to my eye

Trying to keep en open mind to the merits here but without a narrative that looks like results from freshman CAD/shop/industrial design class.... next.

Everyone needs a gimmick.

So ... toe high?

Certainly would not pulll the trigger on one based on what I have seen so far...

i thought the flux brick on a stick was ugly but this is something else

That thing looks like it was made with TrueSpace by a middle schooler.

That's something I haven't seen before annnnnd that's not a positive. I would probably clip that edge in the middle on every stroke I took.

That was my first thought, I'm going to Sergio that thing on every stroke.

I might need to study these images a bit more. There is a lot going on here at first pass.

Yeah, same for me. I’m intrigued and confused.

I’m chunking every single putt I hit if this was in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

is this the "Industrial Minimalist" phase?

Back