GP MCC New Decade Grips - White/Black - dirty? clean?

AUWU11

Reaction score
Handicap
7.2 GHIN
I'm about to place an order for a set of irons. I'm definitely getting these grips (see link). I really like the white/black option. However, I'm leary of the white for fear they might get too dirty and nappy really quickly. I play about once a week if that makes any difference. Any worries about white grips like these? If so, I'll probably go with the red/black. But wanted to ask the board first before deciding.

https://www.golfpride.com/grips/decade-multicompound/

They will get a bit dirty, however here is Bruce from Golf Pride to show off exactly how to keep these grips clean.

They will get a bit dirty, however here is Bruce from Golf Pride to show off exactly how to keep these grips clean.

Makes sense for rubber grips. What about the multi compound grips that are half rubber and half cord? Still okay?

Makes sense for rubber grips. What about the multi compound grips that are half rubber and half cord? Still okay?

Yes sir. This is his process for almost all Golf Pride Grips.

I played black/white on a set for a year and had no problems with the white getting to dirty/grubby I cleaned them once month with no issues and I play at least 10-15 rounds a month.

I have played the black and white MCC / NDMC grips before and did not have an issue with them getting overly dirty. Lamkin Gripes do a great job of cleaning any grips.

Back