2019 Morgan Cup: Opening Odds #ForTheCup

Good stuff JDax, honestly surprised my team isn’t a bigger dog based on the love for Team Hackers I’ve seen throughout the forum...Especially after seeing numbers and watching @Canadan pounding balls on Range Days.

Love it Dax!!! Thorough as always and I appreciate having a rundown on the handicaps and club selections, thanks for the legwork on that!

Right now I’m probably putting my money on Team Hackers, between club selection and handicaps it’s just a safe bet. I’m usually more of a long shot/underdog guy so this will probably change, I’m a sucker for a good underdog story...

+1. Holy smokes. My buddy is a 1.4 with a Mass Am win, RI Am win and 2 US Opens under his belt. This should be fun. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Gotta say, I love love love that Hackers went all in on playing the more forgiving iron...especially after I go to hit the F9’s, woah momma.

Love it Dax!!! Thorough as always and I appreciate having a rundown on the handicaps and club selections, thanks for the legwork on that!

Right now I’m probably putting my money on Team Hackers, between club selection and handicaps it’s just a safe bet. I’m usually more of a long shot/underdog guy so this will probably change, I’m a sucker for a good underdog story...

The club selection piece is a big deal in my opinion, the Cobra offer this year is fantastic, but I think the F9 Iron is special. Team Hackers almost to a man selected that iron...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a Srixon Event in Vegas right after this one, most of the degenerates will be there... lol

Give me the favorite for a dime please! I’ve never seen a favorite I didn’t like, also I love how some are working the pencil, Club Pro Guy would be proud! And my the odds forever be in your favor!

Give me the favorite for a dime please! I’ve never seen a favorite I didn’t like, also I love how some are working the pencil, Club Pro Guy would be proud! And my the odds forever be in your favor!

e153634c36e1de51c2b6f1eb9653d627.gif

Remember the Handicaps might not be current, taken from the Team member’s profiles or stated in the Morgan Cup thread. If they aren’t all correct, I’m sure they will state it in thread.

For reference, Paradise opened at -240 last year and closed at -320

2019 Morgan Cup: Opening Odds #ForTheCup

Team Odds of Winning the Morgan Cup:

Team Hackers -280
Team Paradise +230

So one lays $280 to win $100 on Team Hackers and lay $100 to win $230 On Team Paradise. Hackers at -280 is more than a 2:1 favorite so to me seems JDax money odds look fair. They're sporting the lowest and highest cap on their team. Paradise should draw the value (keno) players!

Correct... if the early action on Hackers gets out of hand the line will climb higher until the action on both sides leveled out.

For reference, Paradise opened at -240 last year and closed at -320

It was tough to get that one to even out... Paradise was loved once the Contest started...

+1. Holy smokes. My buddy is a 1.4 with a Mass Am win, RI Am win and 2 US Opens under his belt. This should be fun. Lol

What does this mean? Is your buddy on one of these teams I should know about?:bulgy-eyes:

Great stuff Dax! Great value out of the gate! Got any prop bets to throw in?? Got some burning a hole in my pocket!

who wins tee honors? which team eagles first? Who wears wrong belt with scripting?

What does this mean? Is your buddy on one of these teams I should know about?:bulgy-eyes:

I just think he meant he wasn’t aware Canadan was a +1 and that he knows how good that actually is based on his friend who has competed in some big events.

Remember the Handicaps might not be current, taken from the Team member’s profiles or stated in the Morgan Cup thread. If they aren’t all correct, I’m sure they will state it in thread.

My handicap is on the move.. Need a couple more rounds to show it but should get one in this afternoon..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just think he meant he wasn’t aware Canadan was a +1 and that he knows how good that actually is based on his friend who has competed in some big events.

I thought we agreed I was a Hilton Head 10?

I will take team paradise.
I will bet a dozen duo pro U orange, if someone accepts my bet they will need to put up 2 dozen because of the odds

Yup. Gonna be fun to watch that's for sure..

The club selection piece is a big deal in my opinion, the Cobra offer this year is fantastic, but I think the F9 Iron is special. Team Hackers almost to a man selected that iron...

Club selection is the only thing holding me back from taking my beloved underdog value bet...once the line climbs tho...I’m hedging this bet:)

I can’t really blame anybody for going KFTB or with the King Pro combo set, which I owned and enjoyed for a bit.

Put a dime on Paradise for me.

Club selection is the only thing holding me back from taking my beloved underdog value bet...once the line climbs tho...I’m hedging this bet:)

I can’t really blame anybody for going KFTB or with the King Pro combo set, which I owned and enjoyed for a bit.
giphy.gif

My handicap is on the move.. Need a couple more rounds to show it but should get one in this afternoon..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

On the move? Which way?

Back